v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I do struggle how we can afford to pay off cocu and his team and then find somebody else.  Do you have any idea.  Mel is already throwing fortunes at this

If we looked like this too often I would get rid of him, better paying him off than the fortune you would loose in club value and future revenue if we were looking like going down. I am not saying we should get rid now, but if this continues I would not hesitate to get rid, before Halloween comes round if it came to it. With Cardiff and Leeds coming up , things could get toxic pretty quickly if we play poorly vs Cardiff with Leeds away after that.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowest ever points total in the Championship was set 23 set by Rotherham. If we aren't going to bother with anything else I reckon we go for the double and see if we can get worst team ever in the Championship as well.

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I thought when we got Clarke that his early performances suggested he was the ball playing centre half we needed for Cocus system?

now he can’t move??? What’s happening to everyone? Have his legs fallen off? 

He’s a reliable ball playing CB in possession, but can’t deal with a ball over the top when playing in a high line

Archived