v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

If they're gonna start claiming their hurt whenever a Derby player touches them, may as well release some of this frustration and actually start kicking them. Especially Huddlestone, he could do with a red card.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

He picks this midfield due to the available options not just right back. Bielik will play in the middle as will Holmes when they are both fully fit

I haven’t seen any reason why we would play holmes in midfield - need to win ball in there 

9 minutes ago, ollieb123 said:

so he takes off our best player...confused?

Marriott was shocking today. Couldn’t hold onto the ball and kept making poor decisions when he actually got it under control. No goal threat is understandable when the whole team is playing so badly but he was fumbling the ball whenever it came to him.

Was clearly having a strop too.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I haven’t seen any reason why we would play holmes in midfield - need to win ball in there 

Holmes best position is in midfield, would much prefer him in there over Dowell plus having Bielik in there he would be the person to win the ball back.

23 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Really enjoying the commentary today even if the football is crap. It helps that we don't have a negative feedback loop with Ramage.

I don’t get this hate towards Ramage ? How can you not be negative today ? Also Steele hasn’t been just as negative !!

3 minutes ago, superzak said:

We are relegation fodder no matter who the manager is. Its time to regroup..get rid of roos.. huddlestone..and that clown from everton and start again. Remit stay in this league and go again next season.

This is a classic ‘bad loss in august’ post

Archived