v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wixman1884 said:

I'd like to see Cocu get the the whole season and the summer, providing we're safe from relegation - that said, another result or two like this and I can't see people putting up with it. We've been next level bad today.

he might get to the end of the month...this is horrible...worst than Phil Brown's team

6 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I feel for Cocu , he probably didn't know what he was in for as we finished in the playoffs last season and he probably thought we could do similar. After loosing our 3 best players in our team carried by loan players, we now look bottom half quality. Lampard screwed us over by his short termism , building a team completely reliant on loans with Marriott and Holmes his only good permanent signings.

I was all for Frank leaving for his dream job. I foolishly thought he’d do us a solid by loaning us at least Ampadu for our troubles. 

Just now, Nick_Ram said:

When the reality of wanting to play free flowing passing football whilst getting the kids involved kicks in...

You can't have everything. 

I don’t see those 2things as being mutually exclusive.

in any case, who is demanding free flowing football? Some competent passing would be a start wouldn’t it?

Archived