v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brentford work it down their right with one touch play; the low cross goes all the way across and Brentford's left winger is in acres of space in the box but skies his shot. 

Perhaps Cocu should just bring Clarke on in place of Huddlestone and push bielik forward into midfield for 60 mins.....may as well see what we’ve got to look forward to after the international break.

it does seem to be dreadful recruitment in that we’ve sunk a shedload of cash on a player not even fit enough to do the role we want him for.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

You reckon this lot would have faired much better on Tuesday? I certainly don’t.

Maybe not, but it's still frustrating. We will be bottom half if we don't get our midfield sorted, I didn't think I would get this annoyed so early on in the season but this smells of Nigel Pearson mark 2. With Cardiff and Leeds next 2 games we could be in trouble.

Corner to Brentford after a shotblock by Keogh.

After a good start by Buchanan, Brentford seem to have found him out. He needs support, but is often left isolated with Lawrence and Huddlestone caught up field. 

There are links on streaming sites if people want to watch in english. I'm not sure on the rules so don't want to break them. 

Buchanan and Lowe both having shockers as is Huddlestone as a stopping force in midfield. We're sitting high but not pressing enough meaning they easily break through our lines especially down the flanks and cause havoc. This is a similar problem to what we had vs. west brom. 

Archived