v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for Cocu , he probably didn't know what he was in for as we finished in the playoffs last season and he probably thought we could do similar. After loosing our 3 best players in our team carried by loan players, we now look bottom half quality. Lampard screwed us over by his short termism , building a team completely reliant on loans with Marriott and Holmes his only good permanent signings.

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

I feel for Cocu , he probably didn't know what he was in for as we finished in the playoffs last season and he probably thought we could do similar. After loosing our 3 best players in our team carried by loan players, we now look bottom half quality. Lampard screwed us over by his short termism , building a team completely reliant on loans with Marriott and Holmes his only good permanent signings.

No, Lampard brought in the best possible quality players he could get, we couldn't buy players of the calibre we loaned in. Tomori and Mount are both starting for Chelsea today. 

Well if Cocu has anything like a "hairdryer" mode; the players are probably about to meet it.

Brentford players are doing tricks in midfield, under no pressure, after 40 minutes. If that doesn't get the Derby players backs up I'm not sure what will. 

Archived