v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

Not sure why Cocu is getting so much grief for this? He has picked the same team that put in a decent performance vs West Brom, pretty sure he wouldnt have expected so many players to put in such poor performances.

I still think when we have a fully fit team we will be up challenging for playoffs under Cocu we just need to give him time to find his best team.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Feel for young Buchanan. The lad is nowhere near ready. I understand giving the young lads a chance but you have to drip feed them in. Hope this doesn't ruin him. 

I agree he's not ready, but he's still performing better than Malone was. Tough situation.

We need Bogle back.

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Remember when people said I was being way too negative on transfer deadline day? Now we are winless in 7 games and look absolutely awful , bottom half table finish this year coming up, if I was Rooney watching us at the moment I'm not sure I'd be coming in january 

Agree 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure why Cocu is getting so much grief for this? He has picked the same team that put in a decent performance vs West Brom, pretty sure he wouldnt have expected so many players to put in such poor performances.

I still think when we have a fully fit team we will be up challenging for playoffs under Cocu we just need to give him time to find his best team.

What? We're 3-0 down and getting taunted by ducking Brentford. Challenging for the playoffs? We'll be lucky to be in the top half. 

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Dowell should be sent back to Everton, sounds harsh but I would rather someone like Sibley play , than have someone as poo as Dowell blocking the path of our younger players.

I fully agree. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I won't go as far to say this is the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen - but its definitely the worst football I've seen in years. Huddlestone, Dowell, Roos and Lawrence are putting in truly abysmal performances. Everyone else I'd describe as "below average". 

Just named those 4 players to my dad as players that have to be dropped for the next game.

Look like relegation fodder, this seasons Ipswich? That is not drastic to state after 5.5 games, this team is abject. 

Can’t defend, can’t create, you’re only going one way. 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

my arse we will be challenging for the playoffs, we will be in a relegation battle if this continues. This won't continue, either we get better or Cocu goes simple as.  I think dropping Huddlestone and Dowell to the under 23s would be a good start, Shinnie, Sibley, Paterson or Evans could hardly do worse.

Dear me. This is unravelling fast.

lots of negative reaction from the fans.

buchanan isn't the problem. We are giving the ball away constantly either through mis-directed lay offs and passes, or hitting hopekess long balls into the channels. We're standing off. Brentford just pick their way through all the traffic cones, and bielik is over playing it. They want it more.

Archived