v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

Just a few weeks ago I was hoping Rooney's signing would be a boost to help get us into the play offs. With performances like this he'll be coming in to give us a boost in a relegation battle ?

Mount, Wilson, Bryson, Nugent, Johnson and Thomas out ... Paterson, Shinnie and Dowell in. Come on man ?

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 9 games to go until we can say Dowell is crap and Huddlestone is only being held back by the odd decent pass from being a full time Skegness beach donkey. 

Lawrence has gone back to his old self. dribbledribbledribbleZzzz 

A nice touch, a nice pass, a pretty stepover, beating 7 players and then passing to the 8th... I don't come in here moaning during a match but I can't stand watching these 3 much more and hoping the odd good bit is going to replace the 89 minutes of rubbish. 

Good play from Lawrence this time on the left and he gets a good cross in - it just evades Marriott, and is then knocked back into the box by Waghorn, but it doesn't drop to a Derby player.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Just a few weeks ago I was hoping Rooney's signing would be a boost to help get us into the play offs. With performances like this he'll be coming in to give us a boost in a relegation battle ?

Mount, Wilson, Bryson, Nugent, Johnson and Thomas out ... Paterson, Shinnie and Dowell in. Come on man ?

you mean to manage us lol!

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

We could have also still lost? 

Don't be daft!  The form we've been in the first team would have won easily, gathered a massive amount of momentum and would have strolled to victory in every remaining game this season... 'cos that's how football works.  

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I agree, as much as I didn't rate Bryson towards his end of his time here and I didn't think too much of Johnson, I would rather have them playing than Dowell and Huddlestone who both cant put a tackle in or make box to box runs.

Johnson's influence underrated when he came back in half way through last season

Cleared the FK - then Brentford play it back and quite easily get a player in behind, but Roos is equal to a powerful shot from the angle. 

Archived