v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

"This is where you need the experience" - MJ on commentary. Wasn't that the most experienced player on the pitch's fault? (Huddlestone). He's doing my head in. 

Same problems, different day. Kids so far are our best players.

Definitely the silver lining of the poor performances for me - all the best stuff has come from our future; and most of the poo is being produced by players who likely soon be only in our past.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Entirely?!!

Lawrence cheaply lost possession. Bielik dragged out of defence. Roos easily rounded. 

That is tom Lawrence in a ducking nutshell he’s a ducking liability on the ball 

cheap and careless .. he pullls the odd rabbit out of his ass that gives him some grace but ultimately he’s a piss poor footballer 

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

"This is where you need the experience" - MJ on commentary. Wasn't that the most experienced player on the pitch's fault? (Huddlestone). He's doing my head in. 

Same problems, different day. Kids so far are our best players.

Lawrence's fault for losing the ball in the position he did 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t care what happens before. You come out like that you deserve to concede a goal. Don’t see goalkeeping like that down the local park

Roos stopped him scoring on the first initially and Brentford scored an excellent goal once we gave it away for the second 

Making changes in mid-week has absolutely nothing to do with what happens today.  Using that as a stick to beat the team/manager with is just lazy, predictable and boring.  I imagine there will be plenty of other, more relevant, sticks if anybody can be bothered to look.

2 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Well if defence is pish what’s our blunt attack like then ? ?? 

As soon as the ball actually gets to the front 3 I will get back to you and let you know.

Midfield is basically non - existent - no link between Defence and attack and defence is left completely exposed.

Just now, LazloW said:

Making changes in mid-week has absolutely nothing to do with what happens today.  Raising that as a stick to beat the team/manager with is just lazy, predictable and boring.  I imagine there will be plenty of other, more relevant, sticks if anybody can be bothered to look.

Maybe the fact that we can barely score a goal in open play and our defending is shambolic (that is polite).

Just now, LazloW said:

Making changes in mid-week has absolutely nothing to do with what happens today.  Raising that as a stick to beat the team/manager with is just lazy, predictable and boring.  I imagine there will be plenty of other, more relevant, sticks if anybody can be bothered to look.

All those people would all be saying "should have rested players at Forest" if we'd played our first team on Tuesday ? 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

When u make ten changes against ur most fiercest rivals and get the result we did ... this is the last thing cocu needs 

I feel the goodwill seeping away 

What goodwill? Cocku makes Clement look gifted. Soon be gone

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Our midfield is a shambles, we let most of our better midfielders go, and now we have  no decent all round midfielders to play CM what so ever, we either have holders or light weight players like Dowell, no decent all rounders like a Prime Bryson type player.

Agreed Bryson and Johnson would be better than this

Archived