2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

They will score 2 in the first half now

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Bound to score 5 against us today then!

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

You’ve done it now, 4-0 Brentford 

Expected this. ?

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So let’s get this straight Dowell shouldn’t be in the team because he is not mason Mount and Huddlestone shouldn’t be in the team because he hasn’t done anything wrong yet

Agree with the Dowell part, not so much huddlestone. In that position, for me, he’s not strong enough to be the shield in front of the defence and doesn’t do enough to be the creator, which leaves us with neither....hopefully he now has a blinder and I look like I don’t know what I’m talking about ??

12 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

How far back would you have to go to count 65 Derby shots? 

We had 19 shots just against Bristol and we lost that. Number of shots isn't where our problem has been so far this season.

4 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

2 centre backs on the bench, Martin must  feel aggrieved. 

He scored for the U23s yesterday.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Agree with the Dowell part, not so much huddlestone. In that position, for me, he’s not strong enough to be the shield in front of the defence and doesn’t do enough to be the creator, which leaves us with neither....hopefully he now has a blinder and I look like I don’t know what I’m talking about ??

Let’s hope so ( ultimately he will find his way out of the starting teams)  but as yet Huddlestone hasn’t done anything wrong it just that it all seems so slow 

Archived