v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Clarke shouldn't be on the bench, he should be on the pitch.

Bielek shouldn't be in defence, he should be holding midfield.

Other than that it's a decent looking team.

Why should Clarke be on the pitch? He's not been playing very well.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Why should Clarke be on the pitch? He's not been playing very well.

The whole team hasn't been playing very well, Dowell shouldn't even be in the 18 on current form.

Clarke, errors apart, has looked good, but just like Bogle last year, rather than punish a player for making and error, stick by them.

16 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Anyone know how well Bradley's playing at blackburn?

Actually I just had a quick look at on of their forums not mentioned much as an individual but he’s CM in every posters pre match team selection so I’d guess he’s doing ok

Just now, Ramarena said:

Actually I just had a quick look at on of their forums not mentioned much as an individual but he’s CM in every posters pre match team selection so I’d guess he’s doing ok

Haha. I've just done exactly the same, came to the same conclusion and was about to post pretty much the same. Coyr.

3 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I’m not sure why the big hang up on Dowell, seems a lot of people jumping on a bandwagon against him when he hasn’t been any worse than some of the others. We need creativity in the team, and for me he can provide that.

I hope he’ll come good and I think there’s a decent player in there. But you can’t play him and Hudds together for reasons I’ve already mentioned 

5 hours ago, jono said:

I always predict a win, but oh boy we need one today. No fantasy scores no dream performances, just 3 honest points and some good performances.

Come on lads. I’ve bought myself a steak for tonight, there’s some good red waiting to join it, give us 3 points and a couple of goals to make it taste all the better. 

Lawrence to produce his one in every three on fire games today 

I too have always predicted a win, I try so hard not to some games. WBA I went for 1-1 but a hollow victory seeing as we didn’t get a maximum. So what’s the point being chuffed with a correct score. To infinity and beyond ..... got to predict the W!!! 

Archived