v Forest (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Because people are happy to sign up for a 'Transition Season' on paper, but not in reality. 

That will be and has always been the case, but we have been in transition for about 10 years now. When are we going transit?

1 minute ago, Grumpy Git said:

No, next question please.

Surprised no changes yet.  Think if we get a shot on target we are going to do a goal celebration..... Holmes is being bullied but am sorry I don’t think he is a right back.  Derby fans v quiet now since little to cheer about.....time for another beer (am in corporate prawn cocktail box).  

I think the forest fan raises the most pertinent point in that we are not playing the youth- we are playing 4. The rest are our squad players who are unfortunately going to be needed this season and the sad reality is they are not that great. Even more unfortunately the first 11 aren’t that great either and we will have a mid table finish this season.  Let’s accept it and worry about the amazon rainforest, Donald trump and boris Johnson instead. And moths. I hate moths more than forest, probably because my house is infested with them. If my home was infested with 1cm high forest fans tonight’s game might be of greater importance. Moths are bad and surely we can all agree on that. 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Sibley now off. Not sure what he will have gained from that tonight. 

Experience. Just talking from a personal perspective, I learned a lot more about myself in difficult situations then I do in easier ones. Depends what type of character you are I guess, and Cocu will know Sibley better than us, so I assume he considers this an opportunity to develop as a footballer, both physically and mentally. Hope he gets more opportunities to build on what he learned tonight, which i'm sure will be a lot. I'm sure Cocu will have learned a lot, too.

Archived