Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

If somebody tells you they are crap, you just think, 'let's wait and see'. 

nothing wrong with having a bit of an insight though?

I do ask other fans yet will personally ignore the general conensus of “yeah he’s a good player” or “nah, he’s awful” I take more notice of the more in depth responses describing their strengths/weaknesses? it won’t make my mind up on the player, just interested to know really. if/when Bielik signs for us and say Cocu decides to play him at CB instead then that’s fine with me.

59 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The DET have pretty much confirmed it's sorted. 

I can say with a teeny bit of ITK that that is how the DET operate. Or at least they used to when I worked there. 

Is he the George Thorne replacement we’ve been crying out for...? Only time will tell but looks promising at the very least. 

30 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

I can say with a teeny bit of ITK that that is how the DET operate. Or at least they used to when I worked there. 

Is he the George Thorne replacement we’ve been crying out for...? Only time will tell but looks promising at the very least. 

Boro now interested too....

5 minutes ago, Floppy Sausage said:

The guy seems quality, but why was he playing in league 1 last season? Would have thought he would at least have been loaned out to a championship club.

Don’t read too much into that.Harry Kane was on loan at Leyton Orient once!

Archived