Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exciting .. we have some dynamic AM’S if you think about Holmes, Dowell and then box to box boys like Shinnie and add in that Lawrence and Flo Jo are always talked about as better  as a 10 it’s the gutsy anchor that’s been missing - the one that allows the players further up to flourish.

Assuming that is where he’s wanted for ? 

For me it’s the missing piece with all the old heads now down the road, it’s the middle of the park where we are short, yeah, and maybe a winger 

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

If somebody tells you they are crap, you just think, 'let's wait and see'. 

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Really don't get why people ask other sets of fans what they think of a potential signing. Why don't you just wait and see how they fit into your team? That's even if they are signed.

Because they've watched him perform well over the course of a season? What's the point in a forum if you're not going to be open to others' opinions?

4 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I will ask people I know, or know through online platforms and trust the opinion of. But I’m more interested in knowing what type of player it is we are interested in, eg defensive/ attacking, technical/battler etc...rather than whether they think the player is good or not. 

Like you say, I’ll make my mind up on that myself.

23 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Because they've watched him perform well over the course of a season? What's the point in a forum if you're not going to be open to others' opinions?

It's either to wind people up about iconic goals or to laugh at people's sexual misadventures.  As far as I can make out, which one sort of depends on whether you're from Burton or not.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

More polish reports, surprised no one over here’s picked up on this.... if it’s true this is a massive signing and you’d think the media would be on it. Will be one of the most expensive defenders I think ever bought in the championship 

Ten Shaun Barkers - if we fielded that we would be great at heading the ball - or injured for 3 years 

Archived