Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have bought poorly in the past ,but a young player with the potential to sell on at a profit is not a bad thing .Of course you need good judgement but if you look at Villa with McGinn ,Forest with the lad they sold to West Ham etc it can be done lets hope PC is a good judge.

1 hour ago, philc130 said:

Got this off Twitter the guy who posted it in polish 79k followers fingers crossed 

FA442A56-FE12-417E-8791-CB88E25B38F1.png

He looks a good player for a position (DM) we are desperate to fill but hope this isn't another Gloucester rag-type article we had with Luke Thomas - pushing rumours of a transfer to get his previous club a cut of any transfer fee (and yes i know Thomas has left but those stories first emerged months before). Half a million quid to Legia is not loose change.

Hope I'm wrong.

The DET have pretty much confirmed it's sorted. 

Yesterday they said no fee had been agreed. Now they're saying Derby understandably don't comment on transfers. I'm no Sherlock, but to me that says that something has progressed otherwise it would just be the same. Daft. They've also mentioned the £10m fee would include add-ons.

I'm happy with him - certainly more as a CDM than a CB. If we can get Clarke in, along with Bart & a RW then I would be happy. I'd be interested to rewatch the play-off final game again to see what he was like under the spotlight. I believe he was made MOTM so it could be a good one to watch, although I do like watching players struggle in games to see what their range is - I actually think that's more important when evaluating wingers. 

9 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Has anyone considered the fact that the report is in Polish so might be 10 Million Zloty?? ? 

That would make it 2.12 million GDP.. ? 

2.12 million GDP??????????? 

That's about the output of the Faroe Islands!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ShoreRam said:

Maybe going against the grain but I sincerely hope we aren't about to spunk £10m on any player, especially one so unproven - Would love him to come on loan but that is a &**^ load of money.

Hang on ... we just cleared the decks and what if this young player is the foundation of a promotion and when we go up is still young and suddenly his value has doubled ? 

We haven’t wasted anything until the results of the transfer are seen on the pitch. 

I would much rather one bit of quality than a box full of mediocre 

24 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'm happy with him - certainly more as a CDM than a CB. If we can get Clarke in, along with Bart & a RW then I would be happy.

I'd be interested to rewatch the play-off final game again to see what he was like under the spotlight.

Agree with this first bit. Those are the four positions we needed to strengthen in my opinion and Clarke, Bielik and Ramselaar would more than fit the ticket, with a right winger left to go.

He played CDM in the playoff final and was absolute class.

Archived