Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cocu thinks he's worth the dosh quoted, that's good enough for me. Likewise if Mel has sanctioned the spend then reports of us slipping into administration seem a tad wide of the mark!

Only seen the highlights reel but the lad looks a proper player. This exactly the type of signing that could transform the team if he's as good as he looks. His stats are insane and I can see him absolutely bossing games where we might otherwise be overrun. Not signed, sealed and delivered as yet but if we do get him what a statement of intent! 

14 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

If Cocu thinks he's worth the dosh quoted, that's good enough for me. Likewise if Mel has sanctioned the spend then reports of us slipping into administration seem a tad wide of the mark!

Only seen the highlights reel but the lad looks a proper player. This exactly the type of signing that could transform the team if he's as good as he looks. His stats are insane and I can see him absolutely bossing games where we might otherwise be overrun. Not signed, sealed and delivered as yet but if we do get him what a statement of intent! 

He looks suited to the championship. Can overpower and bully the fancy ball playing midfield's as well as Getting stuck in but having the quality to win us games against the Millwalls etc. We haven't had a midfielder with enough presence to control games away from home for a while, thus why we lose at Forest, Millwall, Stoke and Leeds etc. Huddlestone is fine at home when were on the front foot but doesn't do enough of the dirty work in tough games/away games. Him and Shinnie in midfield would be class.

1 minute ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

As if the club would sign him and then wait days to announce it. He's just hedging his bets.

and... as if the club would sign him for the fee reported and only get him on a 3 year contract.

IF this transfer comes off it's likely to be a 5 year deal, 4 at the very least.

In fairness that twitter account has a fair number of followers, but it still sounds like a ******** merchant. 3 year deal would seem quite short for someone as young as him as well. Guess we’ll see what happens towards the end of this week, hopefully it will be completed and announced soon regardless.

2 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

As if the club would sign him and then wait days to announce it. He's just hedging his bets.

It does happen, only signings made on deadline day are done without a half/full day media coverage before the announcement. I think even on deadline day they still get something in, I seem to remember the Kieftenbeld transfer that never was covered by a faux teletext video. 

It could well be that he agreed to sign yesterday (with him telling someone back home which is why the Polish youth got the information), the legalities/contract and perhaps deal with Arsenal to be ratified today, with the media today/tomorrow, also taking place.  

If these reports are true and the money involved is accurate then we're probably gonna make a big deal out of this on social media.

Morris is probably just putting the call in to the local constabulary and finishing cutting out a stencil of Bielik's likeness for the promo video now. Not sure where he gets his ideas from, but he's a creative genius!

I hope we get this guy. He looked impressive at Charlton last season. I feel a bit sorry for him that Arsenal don't want to even give him a chance. If he's still being completely overlooked despite the dismal state of Arsenal's defence and defensive midfield, there's no wonder he wants to leave.

7 minutes ago, Anon said:

I hope we get this guy. He looked impressive at Charlton last season. I feel a bit sorry for him that Arsenal don't want to even give him a chance. If he's still being completely overlooked despite the dismal state of Arsenal's defence and defensive midfield, there's no wonder he wants to leave.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/krystian-bielik-out-polish-media-agreement-for-£10m-reached-with-Derby.33777/page-14

There's a few on here that feel the same way.

Archived