Fikayo Tomori

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching Man City v Wolves in Asia Cup. Extremely difficult to know what to do against City. Masterclass of simplicity and genius. Pretty much have to hope that they miss most of their chances. How did Wolves get Fosum as owners? Some Chinese investment would be nice at Pride Park.

16 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

Nah @SuperDerbySuperRams & @MACKWORTH RAM have become mere mortals since Sam Rush left. Bit weird.

The only ITK we have now is @Carl Sagan and he says that Tomori is definitely coming back and bringing a mate with him. So that's good enough for me. I would ask him to confirm but I think he's having dinner with Cara Delevingne tonight to discuss a film script he's been writing for her to star in.

Oh how the other half live...

Garlic breaded mushrooms anyone?

Ha! How did you know? On which note, Cara says hi to the forum. In fact she'd work perfectly for what I'm writing at the moment. Sadly there's a long way to go before it ever makes the screen but it's got to be better than Carnival Row?

I have no contacts with the club so am not actually ITK. But some who do/are tell me things occasionally and I'm very grateful. Having asked for Tomori back, our chances must be better now Frank is keeping Zouma.

On 19/07/2019 at 17:41, Tyler Durden said:

Lampard has no affiliation with Derby now he's the Chelsea boss. He'll send him out on loan to whichever club he thinks will further his professional development the best. 

23 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

That's football. and you can guarantee it won't have bothered Frank, do you really think it would have upset him with the fans singing he knew he was getting to them,water off a ducks back, he got the result to shut them ,its the fans who haven't forgotten it.

Well let's see if Tomori ends up at Leeds then, eh?

On 19/07/2019 at 22:17, Pastinaak said:

Nah @SuperDerbySuperRams & @MACKWORTH RAM have become mere mortals since Sam Rush left. Bit weird.

The only ITK we have now is @Carl Sagan and he says that Tomori is definitely coming back and bringing a mate with him. So that's good enough for me. I would ask him to confirm but I think he's having dinner with Cara Delevingne tonight to discuss a film script he's been writing for her to star in.

Oh how the other half live...

Garlic breaded mushrooms anyone?

Let's be honest, Mackworth Ram's one and only claim to the ITK throne is stumbling upon the right day/time to say that an already publicised potential transfer was definitely going to be completed within a certain time period, something literally anybody could have posted. If he'd timed it wrong he'd never have been seen again.

There was bugger all before that and there's been bugger all since.

21 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Well let's see if Tomori ends up at Leeds then, eh?

I'm not saying Tomori will finish up at Leeds, I have never said he would, i  am just replying to the post that said Frank wouldn't let Tomori go to Leeds because he hates them, where is the proof he hates them,it's some of us the fans that hate them i said there's no reason why he couldn't, there could be numerous reasons why he won't ( assurances over 1st team appearances over the season,style of play etc,etc.....) .but Frank allegedly hating Leeds or their fans isn't one of them. Leeds fans attitude towards Frank singing "don't cry Frank Lampard" wouldn't be a factor,it would to some of our fans though. Even "spygate" wouldn't be a factor, we just happened to be the team where their "spy" got caught watching a training session, it could have been any one of the other 22 teams where he got caught. Frank didn't take it personally and just said its out of order and not done in English football and i am sure it wouldn't stop Frank doing any deals with Leeds in the future if the situation arose,all Chelsea are interested in is their players progressing whichever club that may be at

It's like Cocu saying to one of the U23's, a Dutch club want to take you on loan for the season , it would really help you set up but.. i am not going to let you go because their fans sang about me and tried to ridicule me, how long would he last as a manager 

18 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I'm not saying Tomori will finish up at Leeds, I have never said he would, i  am just replying to the post that said Frank wouldn't let Tomori go to Leeds because he hates them, where is the proof he hates them,it's some of us the fans that hate them i said there's no reason why he couldn't, there could be numerous reasons why he won't ( assurances over 1st team appearances over the season,style of play etc,etc.....) .but Frank allegedly hating Leeds or their fans isn't one of them. Leeds fans attitude towards Frank singing "don't cry Frank Lampard" wouldn't be a factor,it would to some of our fans though. Even "spygate" wouldn't be a factor, we just happened to be the team where their "spy" got caught watching a training session, it could have been any one of the other 22 teams where he got caught. Frank didn't take it personally and just said its out of order and not done in English football and i am sure it wouldn't stop Frank doing any deals with Leeds in the future if the situation arose,all Chelsea are interested in is their players progressing whichever club that may be at

It's like Cocu saying to one of the U23's, a Dutch club want to take you on loan for the season , it would really help you set up but.. i am not going to let you go because their fans sang about me and tried to ridicule me, how long would he last as a manager 

Didn't say Frank hates them I said I didn't think he'd let Tomori go to Leeds over us. Go back and read the posts!

On 19/07/2019 at 17:32, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Flip the question - why the hell would he want to help Leeds? And at the end of the season, who ended up in the final? Leeds or us? And have you forgotten all the Leeds taunting before the game, stop crying Frank Lampard and all that jazz.

You may have forgotten it all  I guess, but I guarantee Frank and Fikayo won't have.

No you didn't say Frank hates Leeds,Frank personally told you did he,he hadn't forgotten it it's you my friend who has not forgotten it and the thought of Tomori going to Leeds, 

Archived