Fikayo Tomori

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd be more than happy with Kasey Palmer and Tomori...although Palmer seems to be getting game time in pre-season.

Why would you want Palmer? When we had him he could hardly manage ten minutes in a game and last season it was the same for Blackburn and Bristol city it seemed

9 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

If Tomori is available and wants to come, Cocu will be biting hands off.

Absolutely. Still a big if but out of last years 3, the most likely.

Mount will get appearances at Chelsea, Wilson possibly higher than Championship now, Tomori ought to be, but so enjoyed his time here and Keogh partnership.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Why would you want Palmer? When we had him he could hardly manage ten minutes in a game and last season it was the same for Blackburn and Bristol city it seemed

I saw enough of him when he was here to know there is a player there. Never got a run though and I think that could be the difference. You can’t simply pick up loan players to become ‘squad’ players it doesn’t help them and it doesn’t help us.

Imagine how bad Tomori would have been at the end of this season if he’d been bitpart instead of playing 35-40 matches... 

24 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I saw enough of him when he was here to know there is a player there. Never got a run though and I think that could be the difference. You can’t simply pick up loan players to become ‘squad’ players it doesn’t help them and it doesn’t help us.

Imagine how bad Tomori would have been at the end of this season if he’d been bitpart instead of playing 35-40 matches... 

Palmer has been a a bit part player for at least 2 full seasons at 4 clubs and hardly played a full game I would suggest there is something clearly not right about that.

46 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You could have said the same with Tomori last year. Struggled at Hull, but flourished here. I'd go for Palmer on a perm if possible. A class player who needs a full season in a settled side.

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Agree. The guy used to run around players like they weren't even there. He was by far our most effective form of attack. Would change the match the instant he came on. 

Archived