Fikayo Tomori

David

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Jram said:

I can’t see any of that happening except maybe ampadu but I guess we can dream lol

do we need a striker? I’d say that’s our best covered position with a range options- Marriott, Martin, waggy, Bennett and cresswell and Whittaker in the youth set up 

Last season Martin wasn't considered good enough and was loaned to Hull. We had to use Nugent early doors because neither Waghorn nor Marriott were considered fit enough. Nugent has departed hence the need for another striker. I can't see how Martin will have improved given he is a year older.

22 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Why Leeds? Have they been mentioned?

Tomori going to Leeds over Derby would be crazy.

Dark Fruits Ram 7 mentioned he had seen that Leeds are interested in Tomori-which seems consistent as the have just sold Janssen to Brentford. Cooper will be able to teach him how to pull a player's shirt.

39 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Last season Martin wasn't considered good enough and was loaned to Hull. We had to use Nugent early doors because neither Waghorn nor Marriott were considered fit enough. Nugent has departed hence the need for another striker. I can't see how Martin will have improved given he is a year older.

I know what you mean, it might well be that Martin is shipped out again after showing pre season promise as has happened in the last few seasons but he definitely seems more involved this time 

If he did leave, I'd like to think the club would look to Bennett to be third choice and the youngsters as fourth, rather than bring in skmeone to be a squad player and therefore not improve the 11 

The financial direction the club is going, you'd think that would be the most sensible option and, if cocu plays the 433 he's been touting, 3 strikers should be plenty anyway 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Why Leeds? Have they been mentioned?

Tomori going to Leeds over Derby would be crazy.

Why would that be crazy Leeds were consistently in the Top 2 for most of the season whilst we scraped into the playoffs at the end.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why would that be crazy Leeds were consistently in the Top 2 for most of the season whilst we scraped into the playoffs at the end.

Just the circumstances surrounding the two clubs last season, with Frank and Bielsa etc.

If we lost Tomori to Leeds given what happened last season I would be extremely concerned.

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

...and smashed them in their own back yard. Why would Lampard or Tomori want to help out Leeds anyway!

22 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

...and smashed them in their own back yard. Why would Lampard or Tomori want to help out Leeds anyway!

Why wouldn't Lampard want to help Leeds out, he no longer has any association with Derby all he would want is the best to develop Tomoris progress and probably thinks that Leeds can do that, last season Leeds were more consistent than Derby, whether people can see that is up to them, "smashed them in their own back yard" yes 90 minutes out of the whole season. 

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Why wouldn't Lampard want to help Leeds out, he no longer has any association with Derby all he would want is the best to develop Tomoris progress and probably thinks that Leeds can do that, last season Leeds were more consistent than Derby, whether people can see that is up to them, "smashed them in their own back yard" yes 90 minutes out of the whole season. 

Flip the question - why the hell would he want to help Leeds? And at the end of the season, who ended up in the final? Leeds or us? And have you forgotten all the Leeds taunting before the game, stop crying Frank Lampard and all that jazz.

You may have forgotten it all  I guess, but I guarantee Frank and Fikayo won't have.

7 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Flip the question - why the hell would he want to help Leeds? And at the end of the season, who ended up in the final? Leeds or us? And have you forgotten all the Leeds taunting before the game, stop crying Frank Lampard and all that jazz.

You may have forgotten it all  I guess, but I guarantee Frank and Fikayo won't have.

Lampard has no affiliation with Derby now he's the Chelsea boss. He'll send him out on loan to whichever club he thinks will further his professional development the best. 

25 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I would say Tomori was great but needs to work on defending crosses,which makes returning to us perfect for him.

With some of the mistakes we made last season defending crosses i would say all the defence needs to work on defending them that's why Lampard is probably thinking of sending him on loan elsewhere. Frank probably thinks he has gone as far as he can with his development with Derby

13 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

That's football. and you can guarantee it won't have bothered Frank, do you really think it would have upset him with the fans singing he knew he was getting to them,water off a ducks back, he got the result to shut them ,its the fans who haven't forgotten it.

19 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Lampard has no affiliation with Derby now he's the Chelsea boss. He'll send him out on loan to whichever club he thinks will further his professional development the best. 

You a Dirties fan then?

Archived