Fikayo Tomori

Day

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is indeed going out on loan then I think it would be strange if he didn't come here.

That's based purely off what has been on social media over the last couple of days. A random video put up of Tomori singing the bounce song with a Ram as the caption? Tomori and Derby both shared that video. It feels like it would connect to a chain of events if he's just become available for loan and would be unusual for that to be posted, and then head somewhere else straight after.

50 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If he is indeed going out on loan then I think it would be strange if he didn't come here.

That's based purely off what has been on social media over the last couple of days. A random video put up of Tomori singing the bounce song with a Ram as the caption? Tomori and Derby both shared that video. It feels like it would connect to a chain of events if he's just become available for loan and would be unusual for that to be posted, and then head somewhere else straight after.

Didn’t Kasey Palmer tweet images of him preseason last year training in Rams gear and he then went to Bristol City instead? 

Twitter can be used as a great platform to wind folk up, hope FT is coming back. I guess we will know soon enough whether he is coming back or if we’ve all been played again ??‍♂️????

4 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Didn’t Kasey Palmer tweet images of him preseason last year training in Rams gear and he then went to Bristol City instead? 

Twitter can be used as a great platform to wind folk up, hope FT is coming back. I guess we will know soon enough whether he is coming back or if we’ve all been played again ??‍♂️????

Difference is Palmer was a bit part player in a relatively poor footballing team, for a while it looked like we were going to sign him and ended up with Mount instead. Perhaps the Bristol move wasn't his first choice?

Tomori however... Reigning player of the year, played a key role in an exciting footballing side and is generally loved by the fans. The passion that man had while playing for us puts many of current/former players to shame. If given the choice I'd be gobsmacked if he didn't choose us over a rival. 

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

To be fair it’s a bit different when a player trains in old training shorts compared to a player singing about a club he doesn’t play for, then that video being shared by the player and Derby.

Archived