Luke Thomas - joined Barnsley permanently

Slim charles

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I assume that I'm allowed to say this as it was all out in the public domain.

She put up an Instagram story outing him for (allegedly) cheating on her multiple times. What was worse was the fact that he seemed to find it mildly amusing and showed no emotion whatsoever. Then again, she went right back to him soon after so she didn't exactly cover herself in glory. 

Probably for his money!

Might be completely wrong about him, having only seen him play 5/6 times this season. But his whole game seems abit lower league. 

I have a feeling he'll do well at the lower end of the championship but that'll be it. Comparing him to other youngsters, I'd say Mcallister is the one that'll break through next season and Knight/Sibley/Bird will all challenge for starting spots. 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I assume that I'm allowed to say this as it was all out in the public domain.

She put up an Instagram story outing him for (allegedly) cheating on her multiple times. What was worse was the fact that he seemed to find it mildly amusing and showed no emotion whatsoever. Then again, she went right back to him soon after so she didn't exactly cover herself in glory. 

Didn’t she suggest that another player was involved?

I believe she posted a picture of the other player she alleged was involved?

31 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Might be completely wrong about him, having only seen him play 5/6 times this season. But his whole game seems abit lower league. 

I have a feeling he'll do well at the lower end of the championship but that'll be it. Comparing him to other youngsters, I'd say Mcallister is the one that'll break through next season and Knight/Sibley/Bird will all challenge for starting spots. 

I wonder if Mitchell-Lawson is viewed as a better prospect by the club also? 

Anyway, I’m slightly disappointed we didn’t have a look at him pre season before deciding whether to sell, but never mind.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Anyway, I’m slightly disappointed we didn’t have a look at him pre season before deciding whether to sell, but never mind.

Nah, don't worry he's not very good - Plays for Barnsley and they're pretty rubbish

Weird announcement by Barnsley, getting a bit excited over someone who’s never played at this level. That said, disappointed to lose him without giving him a chance after the potential he showed at a relatively young age and a full season at the season below. Especially to another team in our league, may come to rue that yet. But if he’s a bit of a bamford then I guess it’s understandable. 

Fee seems a little low for someone of his age too. You’d think with his potential we could get a couple of million extra.

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Fee seems a little low for someone of his age too. You’d think with his potential we could get a couple of million extra.

Really???

Archived