Luke Thomas - joined Barnsley permanently

Slim charles

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I assume that I'm allowed to say this as it was all out in the public domain.

She put up an Instagram story outing him for (allegedly) cheating on her multiple times. What was worse was the fact that he seemed to find it mildly amusing and showed no emotion whatsoever. Then again, she went right back to him soon after so she didn't exactly cover herself in glory. 

Christ ...does seem a bit over the top airing this sort of stuff in public 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Then again, he seemed like a horrible little twit in the videos his Mrs posted.

Meh.

You’ve only just turned 18/19 no? But you’re still within my age range.

Go out in Derby enough and you’ll see and hear this sort of stuff about no end of them, some you probably adore. 

Footballers and hotel rooms don’t do wonders for monogamy.

1 minute ago, cannable said:

Meh.

You’ve only just turned 18/19 no? But you’re still within my age range.

Go out in Derby enough and you’ll see and hear this sort of stuff about no end of them, some you probably adore. 

Footballers and hotel rooms don’t do wonders for monogamy.

We've had some players with horrendous behaviour over the year's believe me .  I used to deal with them every weekend .  one from 94 and one from 96 were particularly bad .  Obviously will have to leave it at that . 

16 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I assume that I'm allowed to say this as it was all out in the public domain.

She put up an Instagram story outing him for (allegedly) cheating on her multiple times. What was worse was the fact that he seemed to find it mildly amusing and showed no emotion whatsoever. Then again, she went right back to him soon after so she didn't exactly cover herself in glory. 

Saw something on Derby County Reddit about some other things he’s done , doesn’t sound like the best of guys to have around the dressing room. If true then glad we got rid, no matter how talented he is supposed to be

18 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I can't think of many industries where the customer actually contributes so little.

Directly, that's true, but looking at the big picture nearly all wealth is produced by us workers and customers.

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We've had some players with horrendous behaviour over the year's believe me .  I used to deal with them every weekend .  one from 94 and one from 96 were particularly bad .  Obviously will have to leave it at that . 

Mate of mine used to run a major hotel in Bangkok and he had some unbelievable stories to tell of major celebrities who came over and the things they got up to. I know I'm not allowed to post on here any names but I would just like to say Bepp Slatter for no particular reason.

Archived