2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder what the new kits are going to look like? Being of a certain age, I'd still like the colours to revert to white and navy blue, but I suspect that's not going to happen.

Umbro have released the new West Ham kits - interestingly, they're available with or without sponsors.

I really like both. I hope our home shirt is their away shirt in black and white. I also reckon that their home shirt would look excellent in yellow and blue as our away shirt. Anyone fancy doing a mock up?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Aren’t the ones without sponsors the Junior shirts? I believe they have to do this if sponsored by a betting company. We did the same for this years kit. 

West Ham are offering adult shirts with & without sponsors next season.

55 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

We always seem to be late with our kit launch. The shirts normally go on sale around July.

3 minutes ago, tinman said:

It was on this day last year that it was unveiled. 

There's "unveiled", and there's "available to buy from the club shop now"!

Two different things!  ;-)

Would imagine the kits will follow that similar template to the West Ham one, they’re normally all based off a similar model. Which is no bad thing cause I really like that kit as well, looks very smart as a kit should imo. Think it will be similar to that right shirt in black and white which will look excellent, don’t think we’ll see a split kit like the left tho. Be interesting to know who our sponsors are gonna be too cause that hasn’t been announced yet, 32red were on a one year contract strangely if I remember...

Really like that blue one as an away kit as well, always liked us in light blue away from home (that 15/16 kit was lovely), and classic styling will be even better.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

When I was little about 4 or 5 years old at bbg my dad says even then I was sing and shouting even if I did not get old chants.

I remember you, singing ', itsy witsy yellow polka dot bikini ' i thought he will be a rams legend even back then.

14 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

One of these colours is green. You decide. ?

So it's not both? ?  Always had that shirt down as a Miami Vice themed pastel green,  Probably goes a long way to explaining why Tom Ince never wore espadrilles and Ray Bans while marauding down the wing.

Archived