19/20 Kits  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't mind it, but will wait to see what the away kits are like before deciding my kit purchase for the season.

3 minutes ago, Shang said:

Real awkward video of it here 

On paper, I bet that looked magic. But yeah, bit cringe.

Just now, SFox1993 said:

Anyone else notice around 48 seconds in that video , the white shirt turns into a black one for a very short amount of time? Could that be the away shirt a simple colour swap of the home kit? If so thatd be lovely !

Can only hope

Then an Amber and blue version as a 3rd kit.... 

Just now, cosmic said:

On paper, I bet that looked magic. But yeah, bit cringe.

I'm a fan of the sped-up shimmy Keogh does as the camera is moving away, as he gets bored in the stand.

2 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Can only hope

Then an Amber and blue version as a 3rd kit.... 

If they did those 3 kits , itd be the first time in years i actually liked all our kits. Found last seasons to be dull

6 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Anyone else notice around 48 seconds in that video , the white shirt turns into a black one for a very short amount of time? Could that be the away shirt a simple colour swap of the home kit? If so thatd be lovely !

If you pause it it's a simple colour inversion done in the edit so I doubt it unfortunately!