2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm telling you now, that is the best kit we have had since the Puma days. If anyone cares to disagree with me, you are 100% absolutely undoubtedly wrong and need to reevaluate your opinions. 

If we get a reverse of that in black and white for the away, I'm buying 7, one to wear each day of the week. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

I'm telling you now, that is the best kit we have had since the Puma days. If anyone cares to disagree with me, you are 100% absolutely undoubtedly wrong and need to revaluate your opinions. 

If we get a reverse of that in black and white for the away, I'm buying 7, one to wear each day of the week. 

100 per cent agree. Quality kit

I think it's great. I never buy the white shirt but I will be tempted this year now.

What’s wrong with the video? I love it and the fact it's filmed from a fans' perspective. Also those new mural/sticker boards in the South Stand. All good stuff. 

Keogh on the website:

"The nod to 1990’s music within the video itself is right up my street and it’s fantastic to recognise the club’s history within the kit too. I love it and I can’t wait to wear it next season.”

It's Bitter Sweet Symphony. I get it now.

17 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Anyone else notice around 48 seconds in that video , the white shirt turns into a black one for a very short amount of time? Could that be the away shirt a simple colour swap of the home kit? If so thatd be lovely !

Not sure an inverted one would like quite so niceF8654AE6-C477-4081-AAAD-134A335A225C.thumb.jpeg.be5070daaab94f7c8401e8fb3e0657f3.jpeg

20 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Anyone else notice around 48 seconds in that video , the white shirt turns into a black one for a very short amount of time? Could that be the away shirt a simple colour swap of the home kit? If so thatd be lovely !

Screenshot_20190607-092246_Chrome.thumb.jpg.01bb185c417b3223ea1f216d4c48a068.jpg

Archived