2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, desirelines said:

The Tomori chant at the end of the video giving me false hope 

You don't know it's false yet ? 

I like it, but I have a massive gripe - and I don't know why as it doesn't affect me in the slightest - with the kids shirt having Utilita as the sponsor. It should either be the main sponsor or nothing. I think it cheapens it by having another brand, albeit one associated with the academy, on the shirt. 

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

spacer.png

I actually quite like it when GK kits share no style with the outfield kits. 

That's something that's more common with retro kits too I guess.

Just now, Ambitious said:

I like it, but I have a massive gripe - and I don't know why as it doesn't affect me in the slightest - with the kids shirt having Utilita as the sponsor. It should either be the main sponsor or nothing. I think it cheapens it by having another brand, albeit one associated with the academy, on the shirt. 

That's definitely the strangest complaint i've seen for a while.

Anyone got anything to beat it?

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Kids aren't allowed to advertise betting companies, are you saying that they should ha

2 minutes ago, Shang said:

Kids aren't allowed to advertise betting companies, are you saying that they should ha

West Ham just had the youth kits with no sponsor at all. Wish we'd have got promoted so we could have afforded to do the same. (Even if this kit is super ugly)

Archived