2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, tinman said:

It was on this day last year that it was unveiled. 

...because we'd literally just appointed / unveiled Frank flippin' Lampard as manager and there was an easy opportunity for worldwide exposure for the club, Umbro & Bet 365 all in one go.

That's unlikely to be the driving factor this time around, so I'm not holding my breath.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ramit said:

Would love our away kit to be all black

As would I - Brightons away kit for next season is all black. I always thought the all white used to look good the few times we wore it as well - white shorts plus that west ham away kit derbified would look great.

36 minutes ago, Coconut said:

...because we'd literally just appointed / unveiled Frank flippin' Lampard as manager and there was an easy opportunity for worldwide exposure for the club, Umbro & Bet 365 all in one go.

That's unlikely to be the driving factor this time around, so I'm not holding my breath.

I thought our sponsor was 32 red ??

Usually, by this point, someone has ‘inside info’ about the design but it’s all quiet on that front this time round. I’m just hoping that we don’t get another ‘white shirt got mixed up with the darks’ grey away shirt this year?

18 minutes ago, Loftyhites said:

Usually, by this point, someone has ‘inside info’ about the design but it’s all quiet on that front this time round. I’m just hoping that we don’t get another ‘white shirt got mixed up with the darks’ grey away shirt this year?

I agree, I was not a fan of the grey shirt. I'm hoping for a return of the 87/89 away ?

33 minutes ago, Loftyhites said:

8 minutes ago, RnWes said:

I agree, I was not a fan of the grey shirt. I'm hoping for a return of the 87/89 away ?

We’ve had some great moments in that shirt this season! It’s like the 13/14 home shirt - It wasn’t that great but I love it now because of the memories the team created whilst wearing it.

6 minutes ago, unclej said:

Just realised we can't seem to acquire a sponsor without them being immoral. Think I'd prefer Chupa Chups to aspartame laced sugar drinks, nutritionless fast food and gambling.

What about the tyre company we had for a year? What have they done thats immoral.

14 minutes ago, unclej said:

Just realised we can't seem to acquire a sponsor without them being immoral. Think I'd prefer Chupa Chups to aspartame laced sugar drinks, nutritionless fast food and gambling.

Unfortunately gambling seems to be the 'in thing' for shirt sponsorship at the minute, just like alcohol was about 10 years ago.

We've been particularly cursed with poor sponsors in recent years - Just Eat being a very poor choice, especially on larger shirts, Buy Mobiles just seeming a bit odd, and 32 red being a gambling company (although probably the nicest looking sponsor in a while).

Wish we still had Bombardier

16 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Unfortunately gambling seems to be the 'in thing' for shirt sponsorship at the minute, just like alcohol was about 10 years ago.

We've been particularly cursed with poor sponsors in recent years - Just Eat being a very poor choice, especially on larger shirts, Buy Mobiles just seeming a bit odd, and 32 red being a gambling company (although probably the nicest looking sponsor in a while).

Wish we still had Bombardier

Liked Bombardier - good, local company.

Personally, I loved the fact that we had 'The Derbyshire Building Society' - it really stood out, you could go anywhere and anyone knew yours was a Derby shirt because of that. Niche, but I liked it tbh.

3 hours ago, GenBr said:

What about the tyre company we had for a year? What have they done thats immoral.

You can't go around speeding if you don't have tyres, so naturally Avon Tyres will have led to dozens of road accidents every year.

Archived