Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

1 hour ago, GangwayD said:

Missed out in today’s ‘lottery’ - similar story to other. 

In need of 2 or 3 if anyone hears of spares.

I’m sure the club got/kept back an extra thousand or so for the QPR game so fingers crossed it’s the same.

Kind Regards

Gangway D from the Terrace 

I've heard it's more ! 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the hard miles to Brighton, Southampton and Reading away this season - how many on here can match that for dedication ? - but no joy today.  I have an iron in the fire (not a euphemism) but if anyone finds they have a ticket or two available please let me know.  Even if I can’t be arsed to get off my sofa next Monday, I can always make a good mark-up. You seen them prices on the web!

Managed to get sorted with tye couple of extras I needed , but still might have a couple of people getting back to me so if I hear of any spares I'll put them up on here , seriously good luck in getting a ticket to all them genuine rams .. 

32 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If everyone who wanted a ticket were to get one, I'd love to know just how many tickets we could sell.

Could sell loads its just unfortunate that people manage to get them who arnt even fussed or people who buy them to sell them on is the annoying thing!, coincided buying some off line but when your buy £36 tickets for over 200 is a pi$$ take, im happy to pay it but when you can be in a box for 385 pp i would much prefer to buy these tickets instead of making other people rich 

I'm currently ticketless but  I could do with 2 adults and one child ticket. I have an iron in the fire that isn't yet confirmed so I'll post again if my iron is taken out of the fire. It's not fair for me to put my hat in the ring whilst my position is unconfirmed. Good luck fellow ticketless Rams. 

27 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Not sure if I like reading this thread. Feel bad for all of you guys.

I just thought the same thing, especially with so many prominent names on here being left without a ticket! 

Fingers crossed for everyone on the board to get sorted first, as tickets always do come available. 

Archived