Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

Pop your name down on this thread, and if any Forum member happens to have an unexpected spare in the next few days, they'll be able to contact you via DM.

Face value only, obviously.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mos_Ram - me and my dad are ST holders and got ours but was unable to get them for my two brothers. Missed out on today's lottery. If anyone has any going individually or together, I would be eternally grateful. Appreciate there willl be many other hopeful fans like me.

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

Harrowram. I live 3 miles from Wembley stadium and would welcome 2 tickets if possible. You can even park outside my house and the Missus will drive us to the stadium and back!

You should be working on the tunnel right now for all those without a ticket !

Missed out in today’s ‘lottery’ - similar story to other. 

In need of 2 or 3 if anyone hears of spares.

I’m sure the club got/kept back an extra thousand or so for the QPR game so fingers crossed it’s the same.

Kind Regards

Gangway D from the Terrace 

I am looking for one. Going to buy my flight from the States and hope that a ticket pops up somehow. Talked to my friend Derby Keith (long long time season ticket holder) who has an eye out for me. Anything would be much appreciated!

47 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Just remember, if you've been a miserable git on here, you will be the last to get a pm ?

I've got mine already. ?

I've not got one but there are a lot of us (who are more deserving than,,e) so I'm not holding my breath.

The timer thing was horrible, I'd rather not know. Watching 19,500 count down for two hours when you knew you were ducked was agony. It was like watching the clock run down in one of those games you need to score, but look like you wouldn't score if they played until Christmas.

Slim charles  -  desperate for a couple, one for me and the other for my mate who's gonna want to lamp me when he finds out I missed out! ?

Got within a few minutes of being able to choose the tickets only to get a message saying 'id left the que'  -  LIVID

2 minutes ago, Slim charles said:

Slim charles  -  desperate for a couple, one for me and the other for my mate who's gonna want to lamp me when he finds out I missed out! ?

Got within a few minutes of being able to choose the tickets only to get a message saying 'id left the que'  -  LIVID

Post up a picture after the lamping with the bruising and aim for the sympathy vote.

Archived