Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Not sure if I like reading this thread. Feel bad for all of you guys.

Better to have all the requests in one thread though, just in case circumstances change for anyone.

13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Did the hard miles to Brighton, Southampton and Reading away this season - how many on here can match that for dedication ? - but no joy today.  I have an iron in the fire (not a euphemism) but if anyone finds they have a ticket or two available please let me know.  Even if I can’t be arsed to get off my sofa next Monday, I can always make a good mark-up. You seen them prices on the web!

I see your Brighton, Southampton and Reading, and raise you Brighton, Southampton, Ipswich, Chelsea, Hull, Leeds and Oldham, all bar Brighton were midweek evening? 

And most of those were driving after starting pre 630am for work and driving for work. 

Might have even missed a game, not sure. 

Thankfully I got a ticket to Wembley! 

Virtual Reality should've sorted this out by now! 

Uncle Mel, quick, buy a load of VR gear, sell out Pride Park, stream live footage into the VR headsets, sorted.

As it happens, I'm relieved I am not going through this, if I wasn't already on a planned holiday, I'd be in the situation of relying on the lottery for ticket(s).

Good luck to all.

I think I can get hold of 2 club Wembley tickets at face value £290 each if anybody wants them?

Can be paid by transfer then collected or posted out.

Wont hang around long so let me know asap, first come first served, and depending on nobody in the office snapping them up first!

I’m in same position , have two tickets 501 row 22 but mate has offered me club Wembley tickets (Derby end) so may have two spare , seen the invoice for them but loath to get anybody s hopes up till they in my hand ,, out of interest has anybody done club Wembley as humming and Harring which seats to pass on to fellow rams fan at face value , my concern is that is club Wembley stagnant atmosphere and is it poss I could be sitting with villa fans round me as not sure how checks on who gets these tickets are done

40 minutes ago, Wazztie16 said:

I see your Brighton, Southampton and Reading, and raise you Brighton, Southampton, Ipswich, Chelsea, Hull, Leeds and Oldham, all bar Brighton were midweek evening? 

And most of those were driving after starting pre 630am for work and driving for work. 

Might have even missed a game, not sure. 

Thankfully I got a ticket to Wembley! 

?  Regular posters will know that l am only a plastic half fan, and that my 3 games this season only took me the geographic reach of 1 hour from my home. It was an acknowledgement that I didn’t deserve much from yesterday’s lottery. Glad you got your ticket buddy.  Have a top day. COYR!

Hey Everyone I know it’s a long shot but supporters are amazing in trying to tick off one of my bucket list events. So thanks for helping try and make my dream come true 

Aussie supporter flying over from Perth Western Australia and have booked flights and accommodation but missed out last night. I am looking for 2 if you can help me out that would be awesome happy to pay cost and then buy multiple ???? to say thanks
Hope this is ok Admin I’m just gutted I’ve payed and booked for everything just need 2 tickets for a frustrated Aussie fan that’s never been to a game but never misses on Rams TV and first time to UK

Any help and would be forever in your debt

Cheers
Steven 
Perth

32 minutes ago, Aussie_Ram1976 said:

Hey Everyone I know it’s a long shot but supporters are amazing in trying to tick off one of my bucket list events. So thanks for helping try and make my dream come true 

Aussie supporter flying over from Perth Western Australia and have booked flights and accommodation but missed out last night. I am looking for 2 if you can help me out that would be awesome happy to pay cost and then buy multiple ???? to say thanks
Hope this is ok Admin I’m just gutted I’ve payed and booked for everything just need 2 tickets for a frustrated Aussie fan that’s never been to a game but never misses on Rams TV and first time to UK

Any help and would be forever in your debt

Cheers
Steven 
Perth

This is more upsetting than Marley and Me!

If I ever owned the club, I’d definitely try and do something for international fans after reading the forum in recent days.

7 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I think I can get hold of 2 club Wembley tickets at face value £290 each if anybody wants them?

Can be paid by transfer then collected or posted out.

Wont hang around long so let me know asap, first come first served, and depending on nobody in the office snapping them up first!

12 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

All my leads have fallen through so far and I’m arriving in Derby Thursday so if anyone has a lead I would really appreciate it. 

See above

Archived