Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Never bought off a tout before as I know it's wrong but out of interest has anyone else at Wembley? If so how much do you reckon they'll be charging? 

You are welcome to one of our spares as soon as I have them in my hand ,as I’ve said on here my mate got us two club Wembley but I have two in block 501 , will decide which to pass on once they in my hand but the club Wembley I got for £100 each are the dearest of the two , needless to say I will be passing them at face value to hopefully a ram desperate to get in to the game

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

You are welcome to one of our spares as soon as I have them in my hand ,as I’ve said on here my mate got us two club Wembley but I have two in block 501 , will decide which to pass on once they in my hand but the club Wembley I got for £100 each are the dearest of the two , needless to say I will be passing them at face value to hopefully a ram desperate to get in to the game

Thanks very much ?

Well divorce looks likely in our household, got mine and daughters tickets on our season tickets but failed to get tickets for my wife and son who only attend about 10 games a season (was 10200 in the queue and got to the site as they sold out).

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has a couple of tickets spare and can help out would appreciate it — I’ve already paid for 4 seats on the train, so any help would be appreciated.

thanks 

DR

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Still didn’t get one for my son Will who has been going to PP since he was 6...he’s 25 now. Was 4505th in queue ?

Keep refreshing the website, I’ve literally just seen 1 available and then it sold. Also a guy on another thread offering 4 tickets for his 3.

it's no wonder I'm bordering on being schizophrenic  when you lot make me read threads like this.

Delighted to see so many coming from so far, incredible. As someone who spend hours and 000's travelling from Polska to watch you lot/ Burton, I love fans who are THAT dedicated.

Gutted to see people like @BOB BIGGS and @i-Rammissing out but then it's unbelievably uplifting to see how many of you are trying to help each other out.

Only football does that.

Only football.

Obviously being an ex Red Dog I've forgotten what it's like to go to Wembley for finals ? but I've not forgotten the excitement of being a fan and having a ticket. 

Fingers crossed for all of you.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Joined 1 hour ago specifically to sell a ticket? ?

Joined one hour ago to specifically help someone out whose posts I have been reading and enjoying for some time. As I said to Liam this is exactly why I didn’t want to come on and try and offer it as a new member. Perhaps if you spend your life seeing the bad in everything you will be less happy than if you realise that sometimes people are just trying to help others because it is the right thing to do. Enjoy Wembley. I will. And ellafellas son will too, although as fortune would have it , nothing to do with me. 

Archived