Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rammieib said:

one block of around 50 empty seats, all of them together, in the upper tier which looked a bit strange?

Granted they were much further away but I couldn't see many empty seats in the Villa half of the stadium but quite a few in ours. Must have been 20-30 in level 1 near one of the corner flags.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

one block of around 50 empty seats, all of them together, in the upper tier which looked a bit strange?

Granted they were much further away but I couldn't see many empty seats in the Villa half of the stadium but quite a few in ours. Must have been 20-30 in level 1 near one of the corner flags.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Yep, I saw them as well. Something with the software must have gone wrong. Wembley always annoys me - the seats behind the dugout in those blocks, always half empty. 4000 empty seats today yet supporters on both sides crying out for extra.

Just to say all went well with my ticket upgrade/reprint.  A bit of faffing around from the stewards re-arranging the queuing system at the last minute(!), and the traps opened a good 10/15 mins or so after the official 11am opening time, but all in all, after hovering around the tickets booths for 30/40 mins, it wasn't too bad.  I got my ticket that completed our family of 6 together, the exchange of my spare went exceedingly smoothly, although I later realised that "Keep the change, guv'nor" technically means I broke the law!  LOL!

So anyway... I thought I'd better come back on here, and apologise to @columbo terrace, for it all going through smoothly, and he managed to get in!

Sorry mate!   ;-)

Archived