Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Joined 1 hour ago specifically to sell a ticket? ?

As long as it's face value you can't mind that in the slightest, in fact I'd applaud it.

Maybe he had a spare and read about this thread on here.

What might be interesting/useful is if and when regular posters contact these newbies and they ask for more than face value it gets reported to @david, I'm sure everyone has to register with a valid email account and those details can be passed on to the club or even the police.

Touting IS illegal is it not?

Rams fleecing fellow Rams? That's just not cricket.

**** edited as a new post added****

Get in there @Steve Buckley’s Dog, top man and great 2nd post. Fans like you are what makes this place and this game special. Hat doffed ?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Joined one hour ago to specifically help someone out whose posts I have been reading and enjoying for some time. As I said to Liam this is exactly why I didn’t want to come on and try and offer it as a new member. Perhaps if you spend your life seeing the bad in everything you will be less happy than if you realise that sometimes people are just trying to help others because it is the right thing to do. Enjoy Wembley. I will. And ellafellas son will too, although as fortune would have it , nothing to do with me. 

Hey, don’t be put off posting, it’s a touchy subject with some at the mo, have you reached @Ellafella yet?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hey, don’t be put off posting, it’s a touchy subject with some at the mo, have you reached @Ellafella yet?

Thank you. Yes I did. His son has got one now which is good news. I don’t see how offering a fellow ram a ticket at face value  and be willing to go seriously out of my way to do so is so upsetting to others but as I said to @Ellafella I could sense this coming as a new poster. No more posts from me unless someone can tell me the significance of my username! 

11 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Thank you. Yes I did. His son has got one now which is good news. I don’t see how offering a fellow ram a ticket at face value  and be willing to go seriously out of my way to do so is so upsetting to others but as I said to @Ellafella I could sense this coming as a new poster. No more posts from me unless someone can tell me the significance of my username! 

Great news, I’ll look forward to seeing young Edward (Will!) swaggering down Wembley way. ??

Don’t be put off posting, it’s just Wembley ticket envy.

28 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Did you used to fetch his javelin in exchange for a biscuit or two? ?

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Did you used to fetch his javelin in exchange for a biscuit or two? ?

Er isn’t that Steve Backley? I am named after the great Derby left back whose dog once made a memorable appearance in the programme.

‘Buckley, he can hit a ball...my word he CAN hit a ball’. One for the older members perhaps who had that particular game on Betamax.

Just home after a hectic day and just wanted to say, you Rams Fans are brilliant!

Special Thanks to @Charlie Dram for being a top bloke - my son Will is now going to Wembley with his brother and me and he filled up when I told him! Also @TomBustler1884, @Lincs Ram, and @Steve Buckley’s Dog all of whom took the trouble and time to give me other options. You're all brilliant! Also, @Boycie, @reveldevil and @Angry Ram who have advocated options and links. I'm going to Wembley with both of my sons and I'm welling up. ?. As @ronnieronaldesays, at a time when the Country is divided, it's great how football brings people together. 

Sorry to those still without tickets...hope you get sorted. Keep trying. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Er isn’t that Steve Backley? I am named after the great Derby left back whose dog once made a memorable appearance in the programme.

‘Buckley, he can hit a ball...my word he CAN hit a ball’. One for the older members perhaps who had that particular game on Betamax.

You're new here pal.

I'm the one who thinks he's funnier than he really is.

I thought it was quite sharp ?

12 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

A Graham Richards quote after a Buckley pile-driver...v Arsenal at BBG? 

33 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Bolton home freekick

1986?

The ticket I had going, for genuine reasons as @Ellafella and @Mos_Ram will testify, is now promised to @Mos_Ram. Obviously being an evil tout I am taking his kidney and soul but he seemed quite happy with that. 

It was Wrexham and the dog had an erection in the programme. Thought you people would know your DCFC trivia. Half fans the lot of you!

Am pleased private Derby and harwich ram have got tickets today and as they had bagged the two spares I am waiting on they will be on offer at face value to Derby fan/fans wanting to go to the game , am picking up the two club Wembley spares on Friday and have decided to keep those two now and pass the other two on block 501 row 22 think they are £64 each ,will check invoice

15 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

The ticket I had going, for genuine reasons as @Ellafella and @Mos_Ram will testify, is now promised to @Mos_Ram. Obviously being an evil tout I am taking his kidney and soul but he seemed quite happy with that. 

It was Wrexham and the dog had an erection in the programme. Thought you people would know your DCFC trivia. Half fans the lot of you!

Was the lipstick on show?

46 minutes ago, Archied said:

Am pleased private Derby and harwich ram have got tickets today and as they had bagged the two spares I am waiting on they will be on offer at face value to Derby fan/fans wanting to go to the game , am picking up the two club Wembley spares on Friday and have decided to keep those two now and pass the other two on block 501 row 22 think they are £64 each ,will check invoice

Do you have 2 spare then?

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

As long as it's face value you can't mind that in the slightest, in fact I'd applaud it.

Maybe he had a spare and read about this thread on here.

What might be interesting/useful is if and when regular posters contact these newbies and they ask for more than face value it gets reported to @david, I'm sure everyone has to register with a valid email account and those details can be passed on to the club or even the police.

Touting IS illegal is it not?

Rams fleecing fellow Rams? That's just not cricket.

**** edited as a new post added****

Get in there @Steve Buckley’s Dog, top man and great 2nd post. Fans like you are what makes this place and this game special. Hat doffed ?

With the reports of so many scammers recently I would personally play it safe. For example, I would trust a long term member of this forum, whereas I would struggle to trust someone who joined up specifically to sell a ticket. You also jumped to the conclusion that he was selling a real ticket and he was a Derby fan. Both may not have been the case. 

As it happens, the resale of tickets (above, below or even at face value) from unauthorised sellers is illegal - not just from ‘touters’. As far as I’m aware, the only legal means of buying tickets is through Club Wembley, DCFC and AVFC. 

Archived