Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Surely its the fan id used for the delivery address , it says in confirmation email that you need to update address before 21st

My mate buys my away tickets. playoff tickets etc for me every time and they always get delivered to his address. He ordered my Wembley ticket vs QPR too and again got delivered to his address ?

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Club Wembley?

Yeap, the grey ones won’t be available to buy as seats only, but may be used for Derby corporate packages and the club Wembley members.

If the corporate don’t sell out, more tickets may be released perhaps?

still 7000 infront of me. Resigned to not getting one today. Will look at the hospitality package if I don't, hopefully have better luck there. Be plenty of empty seats there I am sure with all the members who don't bother turning up too!

Archived