Away Membership help

Fraser_23

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Didn’t really expect this to work, however a massive shout out to @BurtonRam7 who has very kindly given me his mums away membership. Nice to see there’s still some kind and understanding people in the world. Thanks for taking “pity” on me @BurtonRam7 ♥️♥️♥️

Yeah but you’ll have to pick the ticket up dressed as a woman.

Unless you are a woman then it won’t matter.

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Yeah but you’ll have to pick the ticket up dressed as a woman.

Unless you are a woman then it won’t matter.

Gonna get it delivered. Or if I have to pick it up I’ll just say I’m doing someone a favour. I’ve got the address etc so should be fine 

3 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

So you should now get special rights because your at school ? That's really not my problem. 7 away games is good and I've no doubt it shows dedication , everyone has a story as to why they think the amount of games they go to requires hero status . 

I work 50 hours a week have two young children and a wife to support , where does this rank on the scale ? 

Must be why your cranky as hell then.

42 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Last time I buy an away membership, looks like it's cheaper and easier just to throw out a sob story and borrow them! ? 

51EB9483-D44E-466D-919A-B4EF803DD415.jpeg

Thing is.. I didn’t need a sob story. Burton Ram took pity on me the moment he lay eyes upon my original post. Beautiful human 

Just now, Fraser_23 said:

Thing is.. I didn’t need a sob story. Burton Ram took pity on me the moment he lay eyes upon my original post. Beautiful human 

You've heard what he does in toilet cubicles at Pride Park? He'll want you to join him!!!!

Wembley 07 was vey eventful.  My mate was working in Tenerife as a rep for First Choice and wanted a ticket .  He came over to try and get one  First port of call was to head down to Pride Park with him on Saturday evening -got there at about 11 at night to queue for general sale on the Sunday morning.  At about 2 in the morning the wildlings from Walkabout obviously had the same idea and started to come out of the gloom attacking the North wall .  Having waited with him about 9 hours all the tickets on general sale sold out which upset the wildlings greatly it was not a pleasant morning .   I then spent the next three days with him ringing a constantly engaged Sees tickets hotline for another 500 Willy Wonka golden tickets that had miraculously appeared.   I the meantime he was being offered corporate tickets for £300 QUID which he couldn't afford from people who had no interest in the club.  I don't know how they got them , but this thing about doing things in order just doesn't exist I'm afraid. On the Wednesday morning with about 15 tickets left, I pressed the wrong ticket number in delirium having redialled it 50.000 times and got through to the Edinburgh military tattoo hotline by mistake .  The lady on the other end said she would put me through on an internal line and it rang once and someone picked up .   In the meantime West Brom were selling two tickets to everyone with a season ticket - later three because they weren't selling .   The support at this club is phenomenal not just for the good times but the bad ones as well, if we needed three points to stay in the football league the demand would be as high.  

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Would buying 2019/2020 get you Wembley tickets should we get there? 

It did in 2013 - 14. 

There was a family on our Roadrider moaning about it and telling everyone they wouldn't be using them if we didn’t go up. 

Oh the joy of having money to burn and I wonder if they did keep their word. Must have spent upwards of £1200 on that trip to Wembley (there were four of them.)

Archived