Away Membership help

Fraser_23

Hi everyone ! 

I’ve been to 7 away games this season, however I’m not sure that will be enough to allow me to go to Leeds next Wednesday. Im honestly desperate to go and need a huge favour 

If anybody has or knows anyone with an away membership and are not going to Leeds next week, could they please drop me a direct message ? Willing to pay! 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally hope you don't sort this . 

1) If you were that desperate you should have bought an away membership at the start of the season and thought ahead . 

2) Why should you jump the queue , there's loads of us wanting to go. It's done in an order for a reason , rewarding the people who have traveled across the country. 

7 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

1) If you were that desperate you should have bought an away membership at the start of the season and thought ahead . 

2) Why should you jump the queue , there's loads of us wanting to go. It's done in an order for a reason , rewarding the people who have traveled across the country. 

Alright mate calm down.

a) I’m at school still and financially can’t afford a membership.

b) I have travelled across the country, from Accrington to Brighton etc. Again financially it’s hard to afford games when I receive ( greatfully ) £30 per month off my grandparents. 

C) I’ve asked politely and not pressure anyone into doing so. Was just seeing if anyone had one available who wasn’t going? 

Back off 

17 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Alright mate calm down.

a) I’m at school still and financially can’t afford a membership.

b) I have travelled across the country, from Accrington to Brighton etc. Again financially it’s hard to afford games when I receive ( greatfully ) £30 per month off my grandparents. 

C) I’ve asked politely and not pressure anyone into doing so. Was just seeing if anyone had one available who wasn’t going? 

Back off 

Back off , back off from what ? Voicing my opinion , I meant every word of it . We've all been your age and I'm by no means loaded myself . Simply saying theres an order , stick to it. 

6 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Back off , back off from what ? Voicing my opinion , I meant every word of it . We've all been your age and I'm by no means loaded myself . Simply saying theres an order , stick to it. 

Back off from trying to tell me I don’t deserve or have the right to go. I’m offering to pay so it’s not like I’m getting it for free. So what if there’s an order? I’m sure you don’t stick to rules everyday do you? Doubt that

Sith Happens

If someone wants to forgo their ticket and let someone else take it i dont see an issue, it will be happening loads. Especially if we get to Wembley,  bet as its holiday season there will be a fair few season ticket holders who cant go who get tickets for other people.  Bet there will be people there who haven't been all season yet some who have been to umpteen games miss out.

If you don't ask you don't get.

43 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

13 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

7 away games shows sufficient dedication for someone at school IMO. I wouldn't offer if it otherwise. And I care greatly about going to away games but I didn't start buying away memberships until late last season out of principle. I don't agree with them.

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

7 away games shows sufficient dedication for someone at school IMO. I wouldn't offer if it otherwise. And I care greatly about going to away games but I didn't start buying away memberships until late last season out of principle. I don't agree with them.

Exactly, it’s not like It’s my first away game of the season and I’m begging for someone to give me a membership ?

5 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Back off from trying to tell me I don’t deserve or have the right to go. I’m offering to pay so it’s not like I’m getting it for free. So what if there’s an order? I’m sure you don’t stick to rules everyday do you? Doubt that

Problem with young un's these days ! 

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

If someone wants to forgo their ticket and let someone else take it i dont see an issue, it will be happening loads. Especially if we get to Wembley,  bet as its holiday season there will be a fair few season ticket holders who cant go who get tickets for other people.  Bet there will be people there who haven't been all season yet some who have been to umpteen games miss out.

If you don't ask you don't get.

Now you come to mention it ,,,, about Wembley tickets

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Hi everyone ! 

I’ve been to 7 away games this season, however I’m not sure that will be enough to allow me to go to Leeds next Wednesday. Im honestly desperate to go and need a huge favour 

If anybody has or knows anyone with an away membership and are not going to Leeds next week, could they please drop me a direct message ? Willing to pay! 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks 

I’ve no problem with this, good on you. If you don’t ask you don’t get.Hope you have some luck and don’t bite if people don’t like your request.

Your post is fair and honest

Just now, dcfc4ever said:

I’ve no problem with this, good on you. If you don’t ask you don’t get.Hope you have some luck and don’t bite if people don’t like your request.

Your post is fair and honest

Thanks mate appreciate that ♥️

3 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

So you should now get special rights because your at school ? That's really not my problem. 7 away games is good and I've no doubt it shows dedication , everyone has a story as to why they think the amount of games they go to requires hero status . 

I work 50 hours a week have two young children and a wife to support , where does this rank on the scale ? 

Archived