Away Membership help

Fraser_23

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Probably already know the answer to this but thought it was worth a shot...... Any chance I could have your away ticket stubs if we get to Wembley please @Fraser_23

Sorry, what do you mean by stubs ? If it’s games, then I’m sure you’d be fine with normal general sale etc. If not drop me a message closer to the time and I’ll let u know 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fraser_23 said:

Sorry, what do you mean by stubs ? If it’s games, then I’m sure you’d be fine with normal general sale etc. If not drop me a message closer to the time and I’ll let u know 

Just jesting with you fella. I've no probs with you asking the question. Good luck to you. Give the lads a roar for me if you make it to the game.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Just jesting with you fella. I've no probs with you asking the question. Good luck to you. Give the lads a roar for me if you make it to the game.

Hahahahahahah cheers lad. Had me for a sec ?

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

To be fair mate, the guy having a pop didn’t really show him any respect. I’m not a big believer in young people having to show deference towards older people simply because of the age gap. 

That's why they've took away your access to free higher education, affordable decent housing, reasonable healthcare etc etc.

When you put it down in writing, why on earth would you show elder people respect as a matter of course, they've pulled the ladder up behind them and left you to sink or swim.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

That's why they've took away your access to free higher education, affordable decent housing, reasonable healthcare etc etc.

When you put it down in writing, why on earth would you show elder people respect as a matter of course, they've pulled the ladder up behind them and left you to sink or swim.

duck em all , that's what I say. 

Archived