Away Membership help

Fraser_23

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

So you should now get special rights because your at school ? That's really not my problem. 7 away games is good and I've no doubt it shows dedication , everyone has a story as to why they think the amount of games they go to requires hero status . 

I work 50 hours a week have two young children and a wife to support , where does this rank on the scale ? 

What has it really got to do with you, it's up to whoever chooses to let him borrow it. You're just choosing to moan for little or no reason. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I work 50 hours a week have two young children and a wife to support , where does this rank on the scale ? 

That's fair enough and I respect you for it. If you wanted a spare away membership and explained your circumstances then I'd try to help. Fraser has been to more away games than the actual membership holder anyway.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

What has it really got to do with you, it's up to whoever chooses to let him borrow it. You're just choosing to moan for little or no reason. 

Exactly. No need to get involved lol

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

That's fair enough and I respect you for it. If you wanted a spare away membership and explained your circumstances then I'd try to help. Fraser has been to more away games than the actual membership holder anyway.

Your missing my point , I don't care if he goes or not if it was up to me everyone would go. I was simply saying theres a system .

Sith Happens
Just now, r4derby said:

So......Derby. Yay.

Come on we have had nothing to moan or fall out about for a while. Yay this thread.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So why have you wasted your time replying then ? And yeah I have got a reason so what's that got to do with you ? 

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

So why have you wasted your time replying then ? And yeah I have got a reason so what's that got to do with you ? 

I've wasted my time replying because you're being a rather obnoxious about something that is not causing you any harm. I'm sure you have a really valid reason why you're harassing a school kid for asking a question.

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

Your missing my point , I don't care if he goes or not if it was up to me everyone would go. I was simply saying theres a system .

Sod the system, if the lad wants to go and gets the chance to get a ticket, good luck to him.

By the way, I'm 55 and have helped raise 4 kids and now have grandkids, but it didn't turn me into a miserable sod.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I've wasted my time replying because you're being a rather obnoxious about something that is not causing you any harm. I'm sure you have a really valid reason why you're harassing a school kid for asking a question.

Ha..... 

1) Not a clue in his age when replying , nor did I care . Wasn't my original point 

2) You've stuck your nose into something that is none of your business to so your original post was invalid .

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Ha..... 

1) Not a clue in his age when replying , nor did I care . Wasn't my original point 

2) You've stuck your nose into something that is none of your business to so your original post was invalid .

Point 2 is a bit like you then? 

Ironic 

3 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Thanks mate appreciate that ♥️

@ Riddings I’m old generation by the way....we were all young once and desperate to see the Rams whether it’s buying tickets from mates,standing around ground touting for tickets,going away games and asking for spares or going in home end many a time.

the difference is we didn’t have social media

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Sod the system, if the lad wants to go and gets the chance to get a ticket, good luck to him.

By the way, I'm 55 and have helped raise 4 kids and now have grandkids, but it didn't turn me into a miserable sod.

Some of your previous posts state otherwise. 

9 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

So you should now get special rights because your at school ? That's really not my problem. 7 away games is good and I've no doubt it shows dedication , everyone has a story as to why they think the amount of games they go to requires hero status . 

Doesn't rank too highly to be honest.

Grow a pair of balls and tell your wife to support herself. 

I did that and am now single, not been to so many away matches for years, in fact I can even go to England matches again now!

Just now, Fraser_23 said:

Point 2 is a bit like you then? 

Ironic 

Yeah, apparently me asking it what it has to do with him, is the same as him complaining about you asking in the question in the first place. Ha.

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Let the first one go......but I hope Fraser is making the most of his education. 

Archived