Away Membership help

Fraser_23

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, coneheadjohn said:

What do you need mate,sorry I’ve only got part of this?

Hi lad, burton ram has kindly given me his away membership information as he won’t be attending next week. Just simply asked if I could borrow one if somebody wasn’t going. Kinda went in the wrong direction ?

1 minute ago, Fraser_23 said:

Hi lad, burton ram has kindly given me his away membership information as he won’t be attending next week. Just simply asked if I could borrow one if somebody wasn’t going. Kinda went in the wrong direction ?

I bloody will be attending next week!?

It my mum’s membership.

He’s a good lad,we’ve only been able to use ours twice(one and a half actually).

4 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Yeah lad, only thing is though, she charges £37 an hour. Might as well go to the game 

I'm amazed you have made it to 7 matches this season with only £30 pcm income!

I take back my earlier post, you are a far bigger fan than me!

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I bloody will be attending next week!?

It my mum’s membership.

They only sell john smiths bitter in Yorkshire though,  are you sure?

2 minutes ago, R@M said:

I'm amazed you have made it to 7 matches this season with only £30 pcm income!

I take back my earlier post, you are a far bigger fan than me!

Hahahahah, I don’t really spend my money on anything else tbh. My mate drives to games and I give him a couple of quid for petrol and I’m sorted 

25 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Thing is Wembley holds what, 80k? So more than double PP capacity.... I think it's safe to say that all ST holders, away and home members should be able to get tickets for the final when we beat Leeds.....

Yes, but what about all the folks who have been a die hard fan since birth, even though they've never set foot in Pride Park, or who were a regular on the Popside 50 years ago, or who have sworn to be there for the sake of their dead uncle or cousin or whatever? 

The stories demonstrating entitlement in 13- 14 on here were hilarious and I am looking forward to all the same charactets crawling out of the woodwork again later this month - they are very entertaining! 

Hahahahah, I don’t really spend my money on anything else tbh. My mate drives to games and I give him a couple of quid for petrol and I’m sorted 

Does he have spare seats - couple a quid ! I’m in for Southampton, Brighton next season ?

Sith Happens
Just now, coneheadjohn said:

You can nip in B&Q for ethanol or meths?

Improvement on dark fruits mind. ?

Just now, Don't Panic said:

Does he have spare seats - couple a quid ! I’m in for Southampton, Brighton next season ?

Hahahahahah I’m sure he’ll be down if the price is right. Mind you, I’ll be driving next year so I’ll happily take £10 and a maccies lol

17 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, but what about all the folks who have been a die hard fan since birth, even though they've never set foot in Pride Park, or who were a regular on the Popside 50 years ago, or who have sworn to be there for the sake of their dead uncle or cousin or whatever? 

The stories demonstrating entitlement in 13- 14 on here were hilarious and I am looking forward to all the same charactets crawling out of the woodwork again later this month - they are very entertaining! 

Dear angie 

I am writing this early my time is limited and as a lifelong Derby fan and Wembley comming up,,,,,,,,,,,,,ect ect,,,,,,

Archived