Away Membership help

Fraser_23

I haven't been to a game in 18 months, and it was a year again before that. I have moved away and have a family but will be doing everything I can to get a final ticket (with presumption) - am I less deserving to get one if I can? Does my 36 years supporting count? What about 10 years season tickets at the BBG? Only a couple at PP but lots of games?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I'm heartened by everyone taking @Fraser_23 at face value, it's restored my faith in humanity.

Unlike the time I met someone with the same username on Grindr, turned out he was a 55 yr old with kids and grandkids!

What a night that was ?

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I'm heartened by everyone taking @Fraser_23 at face value, it's restored my faith in humanity.

Unlike the time I met someone with the same username on Grindr, turned out he was a 55 yr old with kids and grandkids!

Honestly didn’t expect this kind of reaponse. Still not confirmed yet, but big shout out to @BurtonRam7

11 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Sorry but this made me smile ?

15 minutes ago, R@M said:

Let the first one go......but I hope Fraser is making the most of his education. 

Because that's all you need in life , correct grammar and punctuation.

Just now, angieram said:

If you think this is tetchy,  wait until we actually get to Wembley. There'll be all sorts of hard luck stories coming at us! ?

No offence @Fraser_23 - if you can get a ticket, enjoy! 

Hahahaha none taken mate. Hopefully it’ll be worth it. Fingers crossed 

Just now, angieram said:

If you think this is tetchy,  wait until we actually get to Wembley. There'll be all sorts of hard luck stories coming at us! ?

No offence @Fraser_23 - if you can get a ticket, enjoy! 

Thing is Wembley holds what, 80k? So more than double PP capacity.... I think it's safe to say that all ST holders, away and home members should be able to get tickets for the final when we beat Leeds.....

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Alright mate calm down.

a) I’m at school still... 

Back off 

39 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Back off from trying to tell me I don’t deserve or have the right to go. I’m offering to pay so it’s not like I’m getting it for free. So what if there’s an order? I’m sure you don’t stick to rules everyday do you? Doubt that

32 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Bringing it back to the old classic. Blame it on the younger generation. Classy

26 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

... FYI they have, so up yours 

Respect to your away support, and I agree, if yer don't ask, yer don't get, so I'm glad it appears you're now sorted.  Here's to you having a great night.

...However, I'd love to know what school you go to.  Might be worth a call, to see if they can do a little lecture on manners and respect!

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Respect to your away support, and I agree, if yer don't ask, yer don't get, so I'm glad it appears you're now sorted.  Here's to you having a great night.

...However, I'd love to know what school you go to.  Might be worth a call, to see if they can do a little lecture on manners and respect!

Cheers mate appreciate that. 

Manners and respect? Look at what he’s put, and I’m sure you wouldn’t reply in a graceful manner. Not sworn or anything or called him names. Just firmly put across my point .

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

People earn respect.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

However, I'd love to know what school you go to.  Might be worth a call, to see if they can do a little lecture on manners and respect!

To be fair mate, the guy having a pop didn’t really show him any respect. I’m not a big believer in young people having to show deference towards older people simply because of the age gap. 

Archived