Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

We need Marriott for the run in. Hope whatever has happened it gets sorted soon. Clearly not a tactical decision. 

Why, if he’s carrying a niggle or isn’t properly match fit?  Maybe there’s a good reason not to include him. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

We need Marriott for the run in. Hope whatever has happened it gets sorted soon. Clearly not a tactical decision. 

It’s basically the team that scored 9 goals in the last 2 games though - which would be the answer 

9 minutes ago, RedSox said:

This is exactly the point. We don’t know what’s behind it. Suggested reasons could be bang on but could equally be wide of the mark.  We either trust FL to make the right call or we don’t.  I do. No point in debating all of the rumours.  We have enough fire power to secure our space in the Play Offs without him. 

You're absolutely right. The only difference we have on this is that I don't!

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You're absolutely right. The only difference we have on this is that I don't!

Fair enough.  We are each entitled to our own opinions and come the end of the season, we'll have a better idea of who was right, I guess.  Hope it's me!?

19 minutes ago, RedSox said:

If that’s a touch of sarcasm, why not save it until the match is over?  Who knows, we might play well & win. 

The Happy Clapper who trusts FL

It was more a tongue in cheek reference to Lampard saying it was a tactical decision to leave him out, this game proves it obviously isn't tactical.

Anyone satisfied with him being left out the squad and thinks we have enough to get us promoted is living in cloud cuckoo land.

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Don't like Bryson over Holmes, I think Holmes offers so much more than Bryson and has been one of our best players this season.

Bryson will win more ball and tidy up for others {Mount, Wilson et alia}. Just a hunch. ?

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Don't like Bryson over Holmes, I think Holmes offers so much more than Bryson and has been one of our best players this season.

It’s a puzzle coz I agree, but maybe Holmes has been a bit off in training, he’s been kicked and battered a fair bit in the last 3 games. and if Bryson is busting a gut then .... 

On 08/04/2019 at 11:59, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hopefully Marriott is allowed to play, let's all hope he has been a good boy.

Give it a rest! Even if there's no issue, if Waghirn is fit he starts. Same folk who moaned about Waghirn not playing after his fee now want him dropped for a player whose form has been poor since his injury. There's no pleasing some folk. 

13 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I thought we looked better when Bryson came on last match but every team is different. Blackburn may not be as physical in midfield.

Archived