Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then we get the sullen interviews feeling sorry for themselves while the poor sods who've travelled all that way go home have a few hours sleep and back to work as usual for jobs that usually pay in a year what the players get for a week. They meanwhile have none of our worries and trot out the same old response. Pathetic.

There is something seriously wrong at this football club. 

I've heard rumours this week as to why Carson hasn't been playing, rumours as to why Marriott isn't playing, Lampard giving shirty responses in the media and clearly lying regarding Marriott. Then, we put in a performance like this.

The quicker Lampard can get himself out this football club the better for him.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

No way we are anywhere near top six in this state. This has been conpletely incompetent.

Totally agree and we have been like it for most of the season,week after week results have gone for us and we have not capitalised on it.

Its been awful again tonight and dont come on here and say this is a transition season because once the loans have good back we will be heading the same way,back

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've heard rumours this week as to why Carson hasn't been playing, rumours as to why Marriott isn't playing, Lampard giving shirty responses in the media and clearly lying regarding Marriott. Then, we put in a performance like this.

What rumours 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Ah, the first cuckoo of spring.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Oh you tease wish I,d heard them

Archived