Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Just now, maxjam said:

I get the opposite vibe, Frank likes working for Mel and at Derby and if Chelsea come calling he'll think its to early and commit to Derby.

Whoever is right, I think Frank is professional enough to be 100% committed to Derby right up until the moment he leaves us.

Must have written it wrong ,,, that’s what I meant , got a sneaking feeling that frank has let Morris know he intends to honour his contract and try to finish the job he s started

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from two separate people last night that Frank has just purchased a new house in one of the villages next to us. How true it is I haven’t got a scooby, and just in case it is true I won’t reveal the location.

Probably a complete load of tosh but I thought I’d share ?

5 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Heard from two separate people last night that Frank has just purchased a new house in one of the villages next to us. How true it is I haven’t got a scooby, and just in case it is true I won’t reveal the location.

Probably a complete load of tosh but I thought I’d share ?

Stop showing off Adam, from Hazlewood

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Never, ever turn left into the estate, it's full of fat bald people like Ossie

It's a popular tourist destination for your day trippers, I've loads of people round smackworth tripping.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I want Frank and Jody to stay more than anyone but how often does a 1/6 on favourite not win the race?

We have to face up to probability that somebody somewhere knows something. Those odds are not just down to sentimental punters.

I'm going to toss a coin 30 times. I'll offer odds of 1/6 that I'll get 30 heads. Any takers? Those odds basically say it will happen.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I want Frank and Jody to stay more than anyone but how often does a 1/6 on favourite not win the race?

We have to face up to probability that somebody somewhere knows something. Those odds are not just down to sentimental punters.

It has all been too quiet since the meeting between Mel and Frank.

My take is that Frank is waiting to see if Chelsea offer him the job, if they do he is off...Mel would be well aware of this which is why it has been reported that we were sniffing around Lee Bowyer.

All we can do is hope to god that Chelsea go for someone else, but if Frank really is waiting for Chelsea you would imagine he has already had contact with the club and will know through his agent how likely a job offer is. Just my hunch.

It's a big week coming up.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It has all been too quiet since the meeting between Mel and Frank.

My take is that Frank is waiting to see if Chelsea offer him the job, if they do he is off...Mel would be well aware of this which is why it has been reported that we were sniffing around Lee Bowyer.

All we can do is hope to god that Chelsea go for someone else, but if Frank really is waiting for Chelsea you would imagine he has already had contact with the club and will know through his agent how likely a job offer is. Just my hunch.

It's a big week coming up.

Very detailed hunch. Are you psychic? 

Archived