Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another 48 hours it Is then... least sky sports news have been made to look like mugs

Guess well just be ducked around even more with our pre season plans, flying out to the US tomorrow and all. But as long as he’s in for the start of Chelsea’s pre season and they finally perfect their announcement video all’s ok I guess..... Bankers

In all honesty though, Chelsea fan told me was imminent at 22:15, Lampard is still at Stamford Bridge now. Don’t even think Chelsea knew when was going to be announced. Just hope all is sorted am tomorrow and we can finally move on ??

13 minutes ago, BagRam said:

In all honesty though, Chelsea fan told me was imminent at 22:15, Lampard is still at Stamford Bridge now. Don’t even think Chelsea knew when was going to be announced. Just hope all is sorted am tomorrow and we can finally move on ??

In all honesty, get yourself a cubicle 

This whole saga has been like when ya missus calls ya for dinner but it's not out on the table yet and ya just sat there waiting for it. "Sorry darling I'm just getting it out of the oven and serving it up it'll be 5 minutes (48 hours)." 

Bloody get it on the table woman.

6 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Any chance we can close this thread on page 433 rather than 442...?

Just so long as we don't make it all the way to 4231.

Archived