Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like that interview Chelsea did for RamsTV - that's a nice touch.

Making a big thing of his friendship with Mel, so I don't see our Chelsea link disappearing like many have predicted.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Like that interview Chelsea did for RamsTV - that's a nice touch.

Making a big thing of his friendship with Mel, so I don't see our Chelsea link disappearing like many have predicted.

Just what I was hoping to hear. Fair play Frank

Slightly underwhelmed and disappointed by Frank's message on the DCFC website, bogstandard staged answer, think I was hoping for something a little more healtfelt!

Actually now just seen the little video for RansTV and I take that back, looked genuine so sorry Frank

Bring on Cocu!

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

We got any names of who is going? Is it the 6-8 the media were reporting it would be?

Assistant Manager Jody Morris and First Team Coach Chris Jones are also leaving Derby to join Lampard’s coaching staff at Stamford Bridge as part of the compensation agreement.

Just the 2, it seems.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

We got any names of who is going? Is it the 6-8 the media were reporting it would be?

I've only seen mention of Frank, Jody and Chris. The staff part of the Derby website still looks to be listing everyone else.

5 minutes ago, Slim charles said:

Slightly underwhelmed and disappointed by Frank's message on the DCFC website, bogstandard staged answer, think I was hoping for something a little more healtfelt!

Oh well, bring on Cocu!  UTR 

Watch the interview that's just been posted.

Archived