Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eddie said:

Stop that now. You're a groan man.

@David spotted your mistake! How very dare you imply that I am of the male variety! Were I not a weak and feeble woman I would challenge you -  although as Oscar Wilde put it ‘ I would challenge you to a battle of wits but you, sir, are unarmed’

@David is that bored he has paint shopped a Dutch kit onto him... even added some creases on ( nice touch with that extra detail nearly had me fooled ).

But no fooling me - no way would he buy a Dutch shirt without us officially announcing Cocu that be just crazzzzy.

7 minutes ago, archram said:

@David spotted your mistake! How very dare you imply that I am of the male variety! Were I not a weak and feeble woman I would challenge you -  although as Oscar Wilde put it ‘ I would challenge you to a battle of wits but you, sir, are unarmed’

I had no idea, but now you mention it, that explains everything. ?

Wilde also said "A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally" - but I do sincerely apologise.

As Kryten said "Boy, I'm really getting the hang of this 'lie mode'".

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

@BagRam is either about to become one of the new forum ITK's, or he's about to become the new Henri Lansbury Kid...

What happened to the Lansbury guy in the end? Did he get banned? He had the forum on strings for a while ?

If it's done, it's done. I don't personally see any benefit of announcing it so late at night because although our social media presence may not be as large as Chelsea's we'll still want as much exposure as we could get.

It's not like our planning for the season is on hold until there's a video of him on Twitter. If it is all signed like it's been reported, it's our job done.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

If someone thought revealing anything on the internet at this time of night was a good idea they need bloody shooting.

ohhhhh it’s crap.

Yeah but we’re all here refreshing, aren’t we!

I’m in a bar checking, to my utter, utter shame. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

What happened to the Lansbury guy in the end? Did he get banned? He had the forum on strings for a while ?

Detective @David well and truly rumbled him and he quickly disappeared with his tail between his legs.

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Think he’s just listing the hours. Midnight after that, then 1am. What comes next?

Spoiler alert! May as well go to bed now, was only staying up to see what came after 11pm. Cheers. 

Archived