Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Work for me. I like spending time with the missus at home, but when I'm in the office at least 50% of my energy is spent talking about food / posting gifs on here.

watch out or Boris will have these sites closed down in the hope of increasing GDP

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Statements such as:

Frank Lampard is Derby manager.. 

Frank Lampard is wanted by Chelsea.. 

Frank Lampard doesnt know what to do.. 

OK maybe not 1-5 pages worth.. More like 1-5 posts ?

I'm glad you got the jist of that comment and didn't think I was attacking you! lol

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

You would be surprised what people throw down the toilet. Toys, money, pig hearts, cutlery are all things we've had coming through to the sewage works. We found an entire deer in one of the tanks a couple of times - im hoping that didnt go down the toilet though. And if you ever want to grow tomatoes just grab a bucket of sewage and throw it on your garden.

My old mate at Royces used to work on the sewers, god bless him, Steve Chapman, known to many, and he swore that the best tasting tomatoes grew in the sewers. I always used to ask what made him want to taste one!

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Work for me. I like spending time with the missus at home, but when I'm in the office at least 50% of my energy is spent talking about food / posting gifs on here.

I'm currently in engineering, and 99.8% of the OEM world finish 12-1pm on a Friday. Not me though.

8 minutes ago, SK47 said:

It's crazy to think we are at 250 pages and only about 1-5 pages has anything relevant. That's a good indication that the majority of people in here have long term gfs or wives because getting away from them whilst sitting at home would be the only reason you would post on here so much. 

Mines in Turkey but I’ll be ratted in a few hours so it’s a win win 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I'm currently in engineering, and 99.8% of the OEM world finish 12-1pm on a Friday. Not me though.

I'm in a similar boat in an R&D department and that's true of the vast majority of our suppliers - but our customers are all hospitals so they're always active.

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

so is it worth continuing this thread (the Frank bit only of course) or park it until 1 July when something may or may not be known?

Do you reckon the 1st of July bit is important in all this? Whatever this is that is!

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

My old mate at Royces used to work on the sewers, god bless him, Steve Chapman, known to many, and he swore that the best tasting tomatoes grew in the sewers. I always used to ask what made him want to taste one!

The biggest tomatoes I've ever seen are those that grow on sewage works. They advise against eating berries, veg, etc thats growing on a sewage works though because they tend to be full of heavy metals from the sewage. 

16 minutes ago, Spanish said:

watch out or Boris will have these sites closed down in the hope of increasing GDP

Don't you mean 'Boris will have those sites designated as off-shore tax havens in the hope of giving more handouts to his rich sponsors'?

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

The biggest tomatoes I've ever seen are those that grow on sewage works. They advise against eating berries, veg, etc thats growing on a sewage works though because they tend to be full of heavy metals from the sewage. 

\m/

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Do you reckon the 1st of July bit is important in all this? Whatever this is that is!

this. that, something, P&S, something, FFP, something else.  Sorry @RoyMac5no idea but unless all this is absolute  and total dribble then there must be a reason to the alleged lack of approach to DCFC.  My only worry is that our preparations for next season will have been badly delayed  if he goes.  I think we all know that he will go at some stage and the best we can hope for is that is because he has done a good job and we get compensation I suppose.  Much prefer it if we were debating transfers

13 minutes ago, Spanish said:

so is it worth continuing this thread (the Frank bit only of course) or park it until 1 July when something may or may not be known?

Someone on Twitter pushing the conspiracy theory that the deal wont be announced until July 1st so that the £4m compo goes into next years FFP budget...

‘Yo. Boris’

’Yes? What is it common person?’

’I know how you can improve UK productivity instantly’

’How, common person?’

’Well, there’s this forum for Derby County fans- shut it down- it will help to release loads of hours during the week. Especially in the engineering and sewage industries’

’Has Frank Lampard gone to Chelsea yet?’

6 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

That’s it then he’s gone ! ?

Sorry wrong thread, is was supposed to be in the Bryson one 

Archived