Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

this. that, something, P&S, something, FFP, something else.  Sorry @RoyMac5no idea but unless all this is absolute  and total dribble then there must be a reason to the alleged lack of approach to DCFC.  My only worry is that our preparations for next season will have been badly delayed  if he goes.  I think we all know that he will go at some stage and the best we can hope for is that is because he has done a good job and we get compensation I suppose.  Much prefer it if we were debating transfers

Surely if that was the case, there'd be no need to hold the announcement back, just the final contract and payments, a memorandum of understanding FL will start at CFC July 1st, Derby are developing their position to be resolved very soon etc...

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Highly accurate. Except I don't need to use the side door as the only people senior to me don't come in until 10am (I start at 8).

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Why don't you turn up at 9:55 then?

Because I like to try and get some work beyond the point of no return before they arrive, so they can't send designs back to square one on a whim. ? 

(Also, the minions would cause havoc if someone who sits upstairs wasn't present for a whole 2 hours. Imagine.)

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hopefully we finally get some answers next week. Needs hurrying up this, we want a new manager in place in just over a week for the start of pre season. Really starting to take the piss now, don’t get what Chelsea are pissing about with.

Your right.  Total pisstake

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hopefully we finally get some answers next week. Needs hurrying up this, we want a new manager in place in just over a week for the start of pre season. Really starting to take the piss now, don’t get what Chelsea are pissing about with.

But who is actually waiting for who? 

Is Frank waiting for Chelsea?Or are Chelsea waiting for Frank? Or are Chelsea waiting for Derby to get someone in place. 

10 minutes ago, Charlie G said:

But who is actually waiting for who? 

Is Frank waiting for Chelsea?Or are Chelsea waiting for Frank? Or are Chelsea waiting for Derby to get someone in place. 

Former I would think. No approach so couldn’t be the middle and the latter would be appointing someone to a non vacant postition.

6 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Going back through this thread, I wonder how many people offended by an instagram video also use the term "snowflake" when referring to people being offended by stuff they don't find offensive.

You’re so right. Gammon are far more snowflakey than ‘snowflakes’.

24 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Or maybe...Chelsea aren't even looking at Lampard and he is busy preparing Derby for next season.

5 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Or maybe...Chelsea aren't even looking at Lampard and he is busy preparing Derby for next season.

There’s too much about from even the more reliable sources to suggest that Chelsea are looking at Lampard at least. Would think until that approach comes in he’s getting on with job as normal mind if he’s a true professional, then the new manager won’t be starting preparations from scratch.

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Cheers Sarri.  Been saying this for a fortnight.  Massive club my arse.

It's an elitist thing.  I'm adamant that if Sarri wore a suit, or a nicely fitted pair of chinos & a jumper he'd still be in a job.  They never warmed to him cus he dressed like someone's uncle.  Always have to look smart on the Kings Road don't you know...

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Just realised I've got a weeks worth of work to cram into this afternoon now. Curse this thread!

I have a marriage that needs working on, my wife is a Chelsea fan and has always liked Frank, but I think if she saw him she would clump him straight between the eyes for what I've put her through this last fortnight.

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

May I politely suggest you degrease before washing, the finger of judgement may well be pointing at you for the fat-bergs in our sewers 

Haha oddly enough I didn't want to lose lad-points by saying that I generally use kitchen roll to de-grease pans, hands, plates etc before the wash

Archived