Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I find it's better to use medium sliced white .  Bacon nowadays seems to disintegrate in the pan or is to thick .  Not cut like it used to be .

You know - And this is controversial - But a streaky bacon sandwich is pretty decent - You just have to essentially say "right, how much do i need for a good covering in my sandwich - Got it - Right - Now add another 3 whole packs" - It should essentially be more bacon than bread

6 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

The European Crisp game is weak. I love the Germans, bloody good people but their Crisps are woeful

I actually quite like going to France or Italy where they have limited flavours - Makes it easier to find a standard favourite - And the ridged ones are always really salty and a little greasy in an excellent way

In Italy last time I got obsessed with a flavour which was like "countryside" or something like that - It was like tomatoes and onion and some herbs - Like a really great pasta sauce

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that alleged ITK poster saying he's off to Chelsea (as of 3 weeks ago)? Or three weeks ago we made him an absurd offer? Bit vague. Like the sort of thing someone would say to maximise the chance of being perceived as correct.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

chips crying while eating GIF

That's a great find. I was gonna keep the train of heartbreak gifs going but I can't top a crisp-centric one!

13 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

The European Crisp game is weak. I love the Germans, bloody good people but their Crisps are woeful

They do some bloody good sausages though. Oh the Wurst is the best!

Speaking of which, Pricking sausages when cooking them? Warranted ? or Sacrilege?

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I find it's better to use medium sliced white .  Bacon nowadays seems to disintegrate in the pan or is to thick .  Not cut like it used to be .

Standard Supermarket packet bacon is awful, if you need to buy it, rinse it first. Try and buy thicker cut stuff, six slices to a pack, and never smoked, as it's sprayed with a smokey taste chemical and not actually smoked!

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Speaking of which, Pricking sausages when cooking them? Warranted ? or Sacrilege?

Standard Supermarket packet bacon is awful, if you need to buy it, rinse it first. Try and buy thicker cut stuff, six slices to a pack, and never smoked, as it's sprayed with a smokey taste chemical and not actually smoked!

That's another topic that Bill Bailey's brought up before, but I can't find a clip.

Anyway, you don't rick sausages! 

27 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Haha I totally agree about the smush factor - However (overshare warning) if I'm at home I will butter and still smush - Greasy hands be damned - As long as I have quick access to a sink to wash them afterwards and no-one around to judge

May I politely suggest you degrease before washing, the finger of judgement may well be pointing at you for the fat-bergs in our sewers 

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

If it's a good quality sausage rick away.  if it's your cheap Walls or Richmonds (I know, there the only ones my lad'll eat) the skins aren't up it, and they just split & spit everywhere...

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Proven to be carcinogenic too. Anyway it’s sunny here 

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

May I politely suggest you degrease before washing, the finger of judgement may well be pointing at you for the fat-bergs in our sewers 

If we continue to produce fat-bergs, it simply necessitates advancement in sewer technology and we'll all be better off for it.

We mustn't bow down to the calls of "our current system can't handle it, please change your ways!" NO - CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

Same with climate change. If the world can't handle all of our stuff, it'll just need to get better at it.

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

If it's a good quality sausage rick away.  if it's your cheap Walls or Richmonds (I know, there the only ones my lad'll eat) the skins aren't up it, and they just split & spit everywhere...

I'm calling Esther Rantzen on you.

Just now, Tombo said:

What the hell is this for a statement

It's the wisdom of the ages is what it is!

We can always build a better Earth, Tombo! Let's burn this one out.

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Sorry to share an ITK post, but does anyone know if this person is usually good for information (as they claim to be)?

I clicked on the tweet and discovered that I had already blocked him, so I guess he's done something annoying in the past

Just now, ramsbottom said:

He threatens me with calling the police if I give him a baked potato...

I hope you're not about to pull out one of those "he's 28" lines ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

I hope you're not about to pull out one of those "he's 28" lines ? 

Thankfully, he's 10...  Plenty of time to learn.

Despite my best efforts, he's not really into football, but he knows enough to boo or spit "Red Dog" under his breath if he sees anyone in a Gump shirt...

Archived