Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

A bit envious (and peckish) with all these varieties of crisps being mentioned. In Berlin pretty much all you can get is paprika flavour. And that’s it. Loads of different brands, regular, crinkled, in a bag, in a tube, you name it. But paprika. Germans only eat paprika flavour crisps.

Would kill for a packet of Monster Munch.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cosmic said:

A bit envious (and peckish) with all these varieties of crisps being mentioned. In Berlin pretty much all you can get is paprika flavour. And that’s it. Loads of different brands, regular, crinkled, in a bag, in a tube, you name it. But paprika. Germans only eat paprika flavour crisps.

Would kill for a packet of Monster Munch.

https://www.amazon.de/Walkers-Monster-Munch-Variety-Snacks/dp/B00BHFED2I/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=Monster+Munch&qid=1561115776&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Refraining from the current subject matter....... Always enjoy a catch up on here, this ‘saga’ which it’s become, is genuinely wearing me out. Not many threads will I skip a few pages but I’m doing that on this one as the pages are racking up. 

Like many it’s becoming so tiresome I’m caring less about him staying or not. And I’m a big fan of the guy and Jody. Not keeping the people most affected by this, us fans, informed is changing the mood, you can read into that. The more this continues the more I believe he’s staying which suits me. And the ‘experts’ (someone who knows more and more about less and less) proven wrong will give me a deserved laugh or five. I’m on the rip later so apologies in advance for any drunken message which I’ll keep civil ?

6 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

The thread is now reaching that legendary status.

It started by not making any sense but with the ability to stay on topic.

Now from one post to the next, you don't know what you're going to get.

And i couldn't be more desk lamp.

Lampard threads are like a box of chocolates...

Oh look. I've just introduced Gumps.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Unbuttered is better if it's crispy bacon (or crisps, for that matter) because you can press the bread down really firmly and it moulds itself around the shards of shrapnel so those delicious crumbs are retained. If it was buttered you would get greasy mitts.

/I'm still on a diet and still hallucinating about food.

Haha I totally agree about the smush factor - However (overshare warning) if I'm at home I will butter and still smush - Greasy hands be damned - As long as I have quick access to a sink to wash them afterwards and no-one around to judge

Just now, Ramathorn said:

Derby keen to find replacement for manager who hasn’t left, hasn’t been approached to leave and isn’t going to be sacked ?

Aye! Makes LOADS of sense that a team "keen to find a replacement" have been not only not looking for a replacement but have been rejecting the enquiries of interested parties. Loads of sense.

? 

Archived