Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If we continue to produce fat-bergs, it simply necessitates advancement in sewer technology and we'll all be better off for it.

We mustn't bow down to the calls of "our current system can't handle it, please change your ways!" NO - CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

Same with climate change. If the world can't handle all of our stuff, it'll just need to get better at it.

Hmmmm not sure technology can move as fast as the ‘flushed’ wet wipes though 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Hmmmm not sure technology can move as fast as the ‘flushed’ wet wipes though 

Technology is limitless!

In all seriousness, all this wet wipe stuff is really on the brands for literally telling everyone they're safe to flush ? I'm shocked they're not coming in for any consequences at all.

24 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Sorry to share an ITK post, but does anyone know if this person is usually good for information (as they claim to be)?

The guy has literally left it open for Frank to sign a new deal, or join Chelsea, so he's not exactly doing anything other than hedging his bets so he can claim either way that he was right.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

In a shocking turn of events, as the previous timeline of "by the end of this week" looks to be coming and going, journalists move it to "next week".

From

- He’s about to be appointed Chelsea manager

- he’s going to be on a 3 year deal

- taking his back room staff with him

- £4 million component package

To

-Derby haven’t been approached and no one knows what’s going on

spacer.png

Just now, SaintRam said:

Technology is limitless!

In all seriousness, all this wet wipe stuff is really on the brands for literally telling everyone they're safe to flush ? I'm shocked they're not coming in for any consequences at all.

Agree on second point. Companies need to be made accountable for far more. And I’d make them suffer regards litter too, big time, fast food litter. Fine em for every  x tons collected with their brand name on it. Soon start seeing a cleaner country. 

It's crazy to think we are at 250 pages and only about 1-5 pages has anything relevant. That's a good indication that the majority of people in here have long term gfs or wives because getting away from them whilst sitting at home would be the only reason you would post on here so much. 

1 minute ago, SK47 said:

It's crazy to think we are at 250 pages and only about 1-5 pages has anything relevant. That's a good indication that the majority of people in here have long term gfs or wives because getting away from them whilst sitting at home would be the only reason you would post on here so much. 

You missed out boring jobs....

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

"already finished" to "in the next 48 hours" to "by the end of the week" to "by the end of next week"

"but the Championship club's desire to secure a replacement before sanctioning his departure has slowed the process." Implies the delay is down to us!!

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

do you not think that Frank was going to be on holiday regardless of Chelsea vacancy?

I believe this holiday was planned for a while, as his birthday is the same day every year. 

He is on holiday and would've been anyway, so his silence is what it was always going to be!

Sounds about right to me. He could have said he will give decision at the end of this holiday too if he has  been approached. Want him to stay but if he goes then life goes on. Only issue I'd have is that if he has had an  official offer from chelsea is that mel may of lied to fans regarding n official approach. 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

define relevant.. 

Statements such as:

Frank Lampard is Derby manager.. 

Frank Lampard is wanted by Chelsea.. 

Frank Lampard doesnt know what to do.. 

OK maybe not 1-5 pages worth.. More like 1-5 posts ?

3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Work for me. I like spending time with the missus at home, but when I'm in the office at least 50% of my energy is spent talking about food / posting gifs on here.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Technology is limitless!

You would be surprised what people throw down the toilet. Toys, money, pig hearts, cutlery are all things we've had coming through to the sewage works. We found an entire deer in one of the tanks a couple of times - im hoping that didnt go down the toilet though. And if you ever want to grow tomatoes just grab a bucket of sewage and throw it on your garden.

Archived